VN - Ren'Py - Diary of My Perversion [v0.4] [Neytan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tuungi

I love Lori's nipples sooo much, and the darker toned chica with them hips and breasts! Ooof, deadly combo!
    Story is a little cluttered, but works out okay.
    The menu was in all Spanish, but the rest of the game was english.
    Good thing i have played a few Ren'Py games before, if not i would have been completely lost hah!
    Can't wait until we can knock em all up >:)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Forgotted

Story about a MC who suffers from erectile dysfunction but turns out he's just a pedophile. After the first girl the MC seems to be cured and can have lots of sex with other women and kids.
    ------------

Probably could have done without a few lines such as when a girl was upset and he told her something to the effect of:

if you don't talk to me I won't let you come to my apartment
    ....then told her....
    "go apologize so we can get some ice cream and then go to my apartment.."

Maybe different scenes instead of when one of the girls is at school and during recess sends a nude picture to the MC.
    Or
    When the MC offers to make payments to one of the girl's father so that he can be with her.

Obviously there is a bit more to the story than just those parts but.. The dev is trying to make the mc out to mainly be a good guy so lines like that are a bit up there on the cringe meter....
    --------------

Some of the writing is a bit awkward but I guess we shouldn't expect too much from the stories around here. Diary of my Perversion isn't near as bad as a lot of others. For example...
    "You are very smiling."
    --------------

All of the girls and women are beautuful and the scenes are nice enough. It's SO nice to not see another game w stock boring images....hate those.....

Would be nicer if there was more build up with relations so as to have some romance and depth with character stories. The girls and women all seem to want fairly immediate sex w the MC....who of course recripocates those feelings as well...

For the most part it is a gentle story which is nice. There aren't any/many stressful scenes so can just be a nice 'lazy' game. That may sound boring but it's not. It's a nice thing to be able to relax sometimes, play some of these games, and not feel like too much of a foul person afterward. Few choices or decisions that need to be made.

Game has been out for just over a year with 3 updates so not the fastest paced releases but most certainly better than others which can drag out to a year or more between updates.
    ------------
    If you like these fetishes then Diary of My Perversion is probably one of the better 'games' around here to start with.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

IMO
    This vn. . . maybe kn is better than all the other works neytan has made.

Honest critique. A proofreader/editor for english would be very helpful. However the english is still passable so it's not the end of the world.

I'm interested in seeing who the mc became.
    I'm shocked and happy that it seems like the mc will not make a move on the wife of his bestfriend.
    I love the romance aspect.

@Neytan Brah, you can tease and reward. Once we get content rolling, you don't have to hold back for a teaser. You're writing a lot of girls in. I know the game is harem, but if you pretend the girls are on their own path when writing the story. I think you'd be able to develop them properly without ruining their character as is the harem norm (sadly).
    Maybe this last bit is just me. On a romance path, you can never have too much meaningful content. You can make the content too shallow (I think the example that comes to mind is games with avoidable ntr, you develop a lot of character only for a LI's one night stand to ruin her character and turn her shallow) and that would ruin any path: harem, romance, corr, etc.
    But with meaningful content; based on the current story it seems like that is what you have in mind for this game. I'm an advocate for you can never have too much meaningful content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rtparker

So far I'm really enjoying this VN to the point of supporting the creator on subscribestar. Don't go into this expecting renders to be the same quality as Radiant or Fetish Locator, and don't expect tons of branching choices and storyline. But what it attempts to do it does very well. The premise is simple and I would disagree with other reviewers and say not slow at all. Models are varied and hot, there are petite models if you're into that sort of thing. There's lots of teasing and exhibitionism which I appreciate instead of just jump cuts to penetration that some other vn's have. There are some places where the spanish is not translated into english but it's not like you'll miss major plotlines because of that. Also I may be in the minority but I play almost all vn's muted so I don't care about music or soundtrack. Definitely give it a try if the tags/fetishes interest you.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

This is not a good VN, it feels sloppy in almost every aspect : the writing is bad, the graphics are decent at best, the characters are shallow and the sex scenes are forced on the player, with meaningless choices.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gosamr

I really like the fact that it's steadily paced with no sense of being rushed. Thank goodness too, there's no music in the game!! With all of the abysmal freeware music out there, I'm so glad the creator resisted the urge to add any of it here.

So far so good!! Full marks!! Keep up the excellent work, Dev, and remember, please...absolutely NO cowbell!!!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Yngling

Review v.0.2 (updated 0.3):

The premise is that all game characters have a kind of fetish.

The MC is basically good at everything, including being a really nice person, with one problem: he can't get it up. The solution seems to be that might be more into petite 18+ girls than he likes to admit. However once his dick has been restarted he doesn't seem to have problems with more mature women anymore.

The love interests also have some kind of fetish, which you will discover along the way, and then decide for yourself if you want to indulge in the fetish with her.

Pro's:
    - Good looking models, over very diverse body types, skin types, faces, but also personalities.
    - Pretty diverse fetishes so far, such as exhibitionism, loli, watersports (optional), cum eating (by the love interest, not the MC!)
    - Several cute characters.
    - Generally pretty good renders (there are some minor issues but overall I like it)
    - For a 0.2 a fair amount of content, easily 1 hr playtime, including a few sex scenes and quite a few more with nudity.

Con's:
    - Not that many choices so far
    - Some lines remain in Spanish rather than English
    - Some dialogue lines clearly translated from Spanish to English (e.g. the use of the word "daughter" when addressing the daughter, I think it's common in Spanish but in English I think nobody really does that commonly). However, the dialogues are not bad in my opinion, just sub-optimal.

Above two points got a lot better in 0.3
    - Scenes are pretty short and transition between different scenes is a bit sudden. For example, you are interacting with somebody in one place, the next scene you are suddenly interacting with somebody else in a different place. Some outdoor / walking scenes would be nice as a transition.

Other issues:
    - Incest tag: The MC was raised in an orphanage and as such has no known relatives. Two LI's have cute daughters. Nothing so far really happened between mother and daughter, but I can see it happening in the future.
    - Harem tag is not present, but it looks like it should be there in the near future.
    - The dev seems to be working on 3 games in parallel now. I hope that works out for them...

Verdict:
    I have to subtract one point for dialogues, but otherwise a solid and sadly overlooked VN.

4/5,

Might become 5/5 if dialogues are perfected and some more choices get implemented. Also story telling could be better polished.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

TheimmortalP

it's really really slow, and there's no sound in the game. All of the great freeware music out there, and the author couldn't be bothered to add any.

My constructive criticism is to add a soundtrack, and work on the pacing.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

wstlndwarrior

This review is a 0.1. I would definitely give it a download. The story is engaging and original (At least in my experience) . A bit generic with some of the models but it is still early on and the main girl wears a mask so I can't say when it comes to her. I look forward to more content!