mayonnaisee

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2019
I will use buymeacoffee for now... I have to make some big changes to the game... I won't be able to use patreon for several months...

mayonnaisee

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2019
Hey guys... Here is the my patreon page :
And I will also change my creator name from mayonnaisee to drdick !! And the game will have major changes !! So that I don't get banned again... Hope you guys will support me again... Cause I have lost all of my patreons... Thank you...

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
And I will also change my creator name from mayonnaisee to drdick !! And the game will have major changes !! So that I don't get banned again... Hope you guys will support me again... Cause I have lost all of my patreons... Thank you...
What are the future tags for your game?
By any chance will there be Netorari(NTR) and or MMF sharing?

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
i can help you i can crate a sever on discord to you make update post ur atualizations about your game and many other things if you want

mayonnaisee

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2019
I will need to wait 2 months before creating a new account... So I will updating the game in here for now and I will also give a twitter account link for updated news !! My

Reactions: Fascorslolen
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes