Daz Dicktator and Pants problem

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
When I use a dicktator on Genesis 8 male and the character is wearing pants, genitalia pokes through the pants.
If I set genitalia and shell invisible, The pants are deformed in the crotch area.
Is the only solution to delete the dicktator when the character is dressed, and re-apply it when he is undressed?

issue.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Yes. I have generaly 2 saves of my character, one with genitals, one without (you can save your character "save as -> scene subset").

If you want to create a buldge effect you have some solutions :
- Cloth has already a buldge/croctch morph in parameter/shaping panel.
- You transfert buldge/croctch morph from another cloth into your cloth.
- You use a D-former.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Thanks, I know about the morphs.
I use a wearable preset for genetalia and shell instead of two different savas for the entire character. So far it seems to work.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The androginy setting is not available with the new Dicktator 3... which has dforce balls available

EDIT: It is not available for the original Dicktator either ... so I wonder where you got that setting from???

Instead, use the SY Pants Masculinizer availabe at ShareCG (and elsewhere, heh heh)

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think the safest way is to have several figures and shapes.
I never could get it to work to have all the geoshells on while wearing clothing. Well, at least to me.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
i cant get textures and skin to add onto models, i think i installed wrong
Welcome.

1. Make a new thread, you're necro-replying a dead one from months ago
2. if you are genuinely looking for help, please provide waaaay more info about your issue than one sentence.