3.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 5, 2018
metoo i think dev release ver he forget check this patch
Its possible that the encrypted image files (.rpgmvp) were not updated to the encryption key of v41, therefore the game perceives them as missing.

According to the www/data/System.json file, I can confirm that v41 has a different image/audio encryption key from the previous beta v35 and demo versions.

DrCocktorMD

Nov 30, 2020
Its possible that the encrypted image files (.rpgmvp) were not updated to the encryption key of v41, therefore the game perceives them as missing.

According to the www/data/System.json file, I can confirm that v41 has a different image/audio encryption key from the previous beta v35 and demo versions.
Does this mean that we can start a new game, just not continue from an older save? Or does the bug persist even through a fresh start?

EDIT: Nevermind, starting a new game seems to be bugged too.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2018
Does this mean that we can start a new game, just not continue from an older save? Or does the bug persist even through a fresh start?
No, this is a graphics issue not a save issue.

We need to decrypt the "missing images" from .rpgmvp to .png first to restore the original image files. Then re-encrypt the .png files back to .rpgmvp with the encryption key of v41.

DrCocktorMD

Nov 30, 2020

We need to decrypt the "missing images" from .rpgmvp to .png first to restore the original image files. Then re-encrypt the .png files back to .rpgmvp with the encryption key of v41.
Yeah, don't know what I was thinking. But we do have the key, yes? If so, it's just a matter of decrypting then reencrypting.

DrCocktorMD

Nov 30, 2020
I reencrypted everything I could in the www file, but I'm still getting the loading error. Anyone know why? Both the key and the header values are correct.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
- - - - Test Please

petschko

Jan 18, 2017

Why don't you just set the "encryption" to false in the config (System.json)?

Ollimamma0

Feb 20, 2018
Still getting loading errors, man.
According to the active change log thing I shared before, they fixed the image loading error in v42 shortly after

Too bad the leaker didn't wait for that update, as I heard it was released the day after or so
It says v42 was in January, so if they update at least once a month, v43 should be coming some time this week, though

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes