3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Does this game have any kind of penetration, or its just bondage?
didn't look at the tags did u? the dreaded NO SEXUAL CONTENT tag would suggest it's just bondage unfortunately, it's a shame really a game like this could be so much better if it had that Rape tag on there instead if u ask me.
personally I have only played the 1st Didnapper a bit but if the 2nd is anything like the 1st then it is a great game that sadly just doesn't have any sexual content in it beyond the bondage aspect (if u can call tying up people sexual content that is).

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
didn't look at the tags did u? the dreaded NO SEXUAL CONTENT tag would suggest it's just bondage unfortunately, it's a shame really a game like this could be so much better if it had that Rape tag on there instead if u ask me.
personally I have only played the 1st Didnapper a bit but if the 2nd is anything like the 1st then it is a great game that sadly just doesn't have any sexual content in it beyond the bondage aspect (if u can call tying up people sexual content that is).
Well, duh, you didn`t look at the date of question, did you? "No sexual content" tag was added later.
But I totally agree that it would be nice to see some sexual content.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
i dont need sexual content. i would be happy with more lingerie and upskirts. and even that is a lot to question for. I know that because i talked with them as supporter on patreon. They want to make the game "youtube" save. So asking for sexual content is a dead end.

Reactions: DarkLizerd
Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone have version 4.4 ?
So far, only v43 is the latest version provided in this thread.

The upcoming v49 will add a new assets to the escape system and I speculate that will be the new escape pose. If this is the case, I am curious as to how the leg struggle mechanic will be implemented. Will the player need to free one leg at a time? And will there be new mechanics for a case where one leg is free?

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
For me would be more important to get a new Outfit for the main hero. That Outfit is so boring. A skirt with that , omg that would be a huge upgrade for the game. But i know it will be a dream forever :(

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
i would buy it but the Outfit for the Main character is....boring in my eyes. Is here a active Patron who knows something about the Outfits? Aden got a skirt, thats great for me, but can i have my fun with her too? Or can i only see seles on escape training?

Stiltzkinator

Mar 14, 2018
I know some notes recently have mentioned 'casual outfits' for the characters, but IIRC there's only menu art for them and not sure if they will ever get battle/escape system art.

That said, the first game's main character had various outfits that were visible in combat and the escape system, so we'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020

They updated the Itcho website. And the game gets a release on Steam but not in every Country. In Germany the Game is blocked if someone wants to buy it there.
oh, and i still dont like the Outfit of the Main Lady.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes