3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Dragon Master 408

Apr 18, 2021
i would buy it but the Outfit for the Main character is....boring in my eyes. Is here a active Patron who knows something about the Outfits? Aden got a skirt, thats great for me, but can i have my fun with her too? Or can i only see seles on escape training?
How exactly is the design boring? The only reasoning you stated thus far is that it doesn't have a skirt, which just sounds like you have a specific kink for girls wearing those rather than any legitimate grip with the design. Not that I'll shame you for having that sort of preference, but in that case it doesn't make the design boring, it just doesn't suit your fancy.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
How exactly is the design boring? The only reasoning you stated thus far is that it doesn't have a skirt, which just sounds like you have a specific kink for girls wearing those rather than any legitimate grip with the design. Not that I'll shame you for having that sort of preference, but in that case it doesn't make the design boring, it just doesn't suit your fancy.
I would be happy with something like
- pantyhose
- nylon stockings
- High heels
- a nice cleavage
Just something that looks more ....adult. And yes, i like upskirts, who not?

Stiltzkinator

Mar 14, 2018
How exactly is the design boring?
I can speak to this a bit, though it's less boring and more just...unfitting. The particular shape, pattern, and use of muted colors makes Seles' outfit look like the small clothes a character is left wearing if you remove all of their armor. Personally, I'm not saying that I necessarily want to see the cast fight in skimpy lingerie, but that it has the appearance of underwear at all is just kind of weird.

Dragon Master 408

Apr 18, 2021
I would be happy with something like
- pantyhose
- nylon stockings
- High heels
- a nice cleavage
Just something that looks more ....adult. And yes, i like upskirts, who not?
Why would Seles wear any of that though? I mean she's an active sword fighter, and as most can probably tell you, heels are really hard to walk in and are extremely uncomfortable for any on-foot travels. And from what I've gathered about her character, that wouldn't really fit her. I think those things are fine but I don't think they're inherently sexy on anyone, to me, what makes an outfit sexy would be something that naturally fits a girl's style and is fashionable. Trying too hard to reach some arbitrary metric for "sexiness" to the point of feeling forced and unnatural is just the exact opposite of that in my eyes. A girl who isn't being herself is just the ugliest thing to me.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I didn´t know people are already working on Mods for this game:

I cant tell more because my english is not good enough to understand all details.

wandom

May 28, 2019
Just out of curiosity if someone posts the full game they'll post it here right? Now create a new post.

Arckks

Oct 1, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, we got it. There's a website called Skidrow&Reloaded or something similar that has the full game to download

Reactions: Bazighsaber

wandom

May 28, 2019
Pretty sure that's a virus because the game hasn't been cracked yet
Thought the same thing and it opens on a really sketchy program called kotaku games or something, but it does run, and it's the updated art so it's not a demo.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes