Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
So for clarity's sake, the furthest Noemi can go in the Arcade and the street cosplay events are the old man sucking her tits and Noemi asking the guy to show her his dick (and her then telling him not to expect anything else to happen) respectively, is that right?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
I attached my save, just interact with her, the event will play, then it will repeat
thanks for sharing, done, try this fix
I'm assuming this is reference to the "Personal Issues" quest? I think I'm experiencing an issue on my end: stuck at the "Repeat the procedure 2 times" part. I have repeated it far more than twice, and when I try to select "Treat them in a cafe" the menu disappears and I can just walk away? Am I missing something or is this a bug?
it's a bug, try this fix, if it's not help, can you please shar your save im DM?
Hello, I'm from Brazil, I don't know if I found a bug or something like that, but I'm not able to talk to boys to complete the quest...
every time I try to talk to him the character turns his back without any dialogue, save is with him
try this fix
question : i have 6 MHF game for the quest , where the other 2 ? and how i can get 4th company game and new outfit huntress ? im still saving money for buy all those requierment for the popular arcade
1. Noemi house. Shower room.
2.Service-center Endon.
3.Lower city. Right side of map in alley, near tp cells to Rufina or abandoned construction
4 Will get from quest.
5. Abandoned construction.
6 Bar.
7.Sex shop
8. In new Arcade shower room, that unlock via upgrades.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Bawunga, yep thats all for them. But old men one of three clients in Arcade.
GlaFo, yeah, i should make this moment clearer in future bugfix via pop-up message.

Mar 8, 2020
I'm sure i'm missing something obvious but am I just stuck in the prison forever now? My only option seems to be to search for gum in the yard after eating but I've probably done it 30+ times now and it always says something about not being able to find the prisoner with the gum. Quest journal says to talk to someone in the canteen but i've tried talking to everyone and there's no event marker

Anyone have any ideas?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Toothy, if you about prices in Arcade upgrade, feel free to share. If many people feel that they are grindy, I will change them right away. About bug, with 0.17 all bugs are fixable and nor required to reset/start over game. Share your problem maybe i can help.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Bawunga, in some next updates I will start brothel quest, that also will add some new costumers for Arcade, like policeman and clients from Mafia. So it will be)

Reactions: XXX_Anonim_xxx
Mar 8, 2020
secretfromnowon, drop save in DM, I'll take a look.
thanks for the quick response...I went back and played it again just to make sure i wouldn't waste your time, this time I got my "clarity of mind" to 9/8 before i searched and that seems to have fixed it? or maybe i was just super unlucky before?

things are progressing now, either way, so i'm happy

Reactions: Shaso

AdolTheRed

Jul 28, 2019
So I found myself unable to progress, I just finished the beauty pageant event and now I have no events available except for the Arcade. At the arcade I can work outside and I am up to where passer-bys will grope you but can't progress further than that. Also, Luka has the Ev sign above his head but nothing happens when I talk to him, it might be some side-story stuff I started and then forgot about while I cleared other content but I have nothing in the quests so I don't know what I'm missing. I also last saw Midea at the bar event when she comes back but haven't been able to trigger any of her content beyond that.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Someone could tell me how to unlock the last scene of the arcade event? In the gallery room that's the last heart box after the scenes with Rufna, thanks

AdolTheRed

Jul 28, 2019
AdolTheRed, try this one.
SPARDA2408, it's not for Rufina, this scene from quest with retro MHF games. Also with fix below you can open all events in gallery.
Thanks a bunch, Midea's event showed up after applying that fix. Luka is still stuck with that Event sign without anything happening but I guess I'll progress with Midea's events and see if something triggers with Luka later on.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes