Obzen

Dec 20, 2017
I think there's supposed to be an option to stay with the clients after the machines are repaired but it doesnt shows up (or maybe im blind?)

edit : solved. it just appeared after i unlocked other events in arcade

Last edited:

BigPeePeeMan

Nov 27, 2019
thanks for sharing, done, try this fix

it's a bug, try this fix, if it's not help, can you please shar your save im DM?

try this fix

1. Noemi house. Shower room.
2.Service-center Endon.
3.Lower city. Right side of map in alley, near tp cells to Rufina or abandoned construction
4 Will get from quest.
5. Abandoned construction.
6 Bar.
7.Sex shop
8. In new Arcade shower room, that unlock via upgrades.
It works! And so does the gallery! Woo!!

Reactions: Shaso

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I was thinking about playing this new version, but given that bugs are still being found and reported, I think i'm gonna wait for a bit

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Hey, I'm playing the game and I'm finding it fantastic but a message popped up that worries me that it's about ''extra lst points'' you get in some missions and it says it will affect the plot in the future. My question is about the future consequence is it lead to a bad ending ? or that the protagonist becomes a no-brain slut? Or just change dialogs ?

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
help? how can i get past that? which sequence?
You should have the solution in your items. It's two different flows for the two boys.

I however, get a freeze at the second type of event for these (where everybody's naked), there the game freezes at the last step of the second boy. Don't know if this was reported already or not.

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
I'm stuck on the ''Locked up'' quest. Went to the shower, got the explosives, talked to Ayol, now the quest says i'm supposed to talk to Cerbite but when i go to him in the courtyard all he say is ''Don't come near me you're going to give us away''.

Is it a bug? Am i missing something?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I'm playing v0.17 right now, but somehow I'm not generating lovepoints, which is why I'm not progressing in the quests. Any tips?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
1 scene still wont unlock at the gallery for the arcade its the one before the manager
it's not a bug, these event hard to put in gallery. It's events with passerby outside Arcade.
I was thinking about playing this new version, but given that bugs are still being found and reported, I think i'm gonna wait for a bit
yep, b version should be more stable.
Is anybody getting a bug where rufina is given the bar job? because it keeps on repeating each time
fix in attachment.
Hey, I'm playing the game and I'm finding it fantastic but a message popped up that worries me that it's about ''extra lst points'' you get in some missions and it says it will affect the plot in the future. My question is about the future consequence is it lead to a bad ending ? or that the protagonist becomes a no-brain slut? Or just change dialogs ?
it's open doors for more lewd stuff. It's not leading in bad end. Can't say for sure, but for now will have low impact for end.
I'm stuck on the ''Locked up'' quest. Went to the shower, got the explosives, talked to Ayol, now the quest says i'm supposed to talk to Cerbite but when i go to him in the courtyard all he say is ''Don't come near me you're going to give us away''.

Is it a bug? Am i missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after taking explosion, you should check this location and one above.
I'm playing v0.17 right now, but somehow I'm not generating lovepoints, which is why I'm not progressing in the quests. Any tips?
on what exactly moment you stuck? there only one event that required 5 spl slt, but its possible gain it from boy's quest.
there's a bug when I try to treat the boys in cafe, nothing happens and the pictures of the boys and noemi stay on screen
fix in attachment.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Mercedes, oh, then, lst points you gain from playing h-games, on Noemi PC. You can get them from Endon junk. SPL LST you gain from specific missions, like this one that on picture. If you really stuck there with no options to leave, send me save, maybe a bug.

Obzen

Dec 20, 2017
fix in attachment.
thanks, it fixed it.

But now there is another bug :

after i successfully helped the blond guy with his dick problem when I help the black haired one the scene freezes.

edit :
i did it again like 2 or 3 times and it finally didnt freeze the last time. idk why it sometimes freezes and sometimes doesnt.

maybe because I wasnt pressing the shift key on the last time

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes