Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hi can you help me, how to change the outfit in the game, i'm stuck in this outfit forever tks for reply View attachment 3067153
Did you check UP and Down arrows? Is there anything to repair? About costume, it's bug after gallery. Go again in gallery and watch same event with vampire costume.
Me too.
Nothing happens here
download fix below and follow induction in that post https://f95zone.to/threads/dilmur-v0-18a-shaso.7591/post-12054430
Hello I have a problem with the game everytime i reach that one point in the story this error shows up please help
Hey, download fix below and replace it in www folder.

Andi Klappe

Jun 28, 2017
Did you check UP and Down arrows? Is there anything to repair? About costume, it's bug after gallery. Go again in gallery and watch same event with vampire costume.

download fix below and follow induction in that post https://f95zone.to/threads/dilmur-v0-18a-shaso.7591/post-12054430

Hey, download fix below and replace it in www folder.
Hey Shaso ,

i have another one for you.
After the modelling Contest every talk with Mnazon referres to this Event ant initiates it again .

The Clues in the Brothel were full , and i cannot end this task .

just to mention :)

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hey Shaso ,

i have another one for you.
After the modelling Contest every talk with Mnazon referres to this Event ant initiates it again .

The Clues in the Brothel were full , and i cannot end this task .

just to mention :)
Oh, it's weird. Do you have save before that? Can you please drop in PM.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
Shaso the story event in this patch is ended with munus and Endon ? i already have munus infomation and endon and unlock all skill but in Quest still must continue work in brothel and gain information , thanks for kind reply

MkeyHD

Mar 23, 2018
Thanks for reply but that not help to fix the bug, i check and replay all of them but nothing work and in the quest with director it say "work for director 2 time" but i work to many time and the quest still is here, i think the outfit bug maybe affect this quest line

Reactions: Shin069

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Shaso the story event in this patch is ended with munus and Endon ? i already have munus infomation and endon and unlock all skill but in Quest still must continue work in brothel and gain information , thanks for kind reply
Nope, it will ended in 0.19.
Thanks for reply but that not help to fix the bug, i check and replay all of them but nothing work and in the quest with director it say "work for director 2 time" but i work to many time and the quest still is here, i think the outfit bug maybe affect this quest line
This fix was not for your problem. Can you please drop save in PM?

pedro73376

Aug 18, 2017
Hi bosses, where can I find the text lines of the last update? the animated scenes with Endon and the rest of the elite brothel clients? I have looked in Translations.json and CommonEvents but it only appears until the last update of Cralix. Just curious, thanks.

Sep 10, 2023
No need to be a smartass lil bro, the artstyle itself looks different. This happens to many games because of using multiple artists. For example- The Survival of Sarah Rose.

Jun 12, 2019
Hi, thanks Shaso, this game is massive.

I'm currently stuck in Agapiy's route after following him to the brothel. The quest says I need to speak to Rufina, however I've already hired her to the bar and when I speak with her I only trigger the bar scenes.

I also got the same typeerror in the prison arc that Judael reported, but the hotfix worked fine.
Could you drop the save?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hi bosses, where can I find the text lines of the last update? the animated scenes with Endon and the rest of the elite brothel clients? I have looked in Translations.json and CommonEvents but it only appears until the last update of Cralix. Just curious, thanks.
Hey! It's here js/plugins/textstore
how can i see the full gallery with the scenes in elite brothel?
you can't, gallery will be added in 0.18c version.
No need to be a smartass lil bro, the artstyle itself looks different. This happens to many games because of using multiple artists. For example- The Survival of Sarah Rose.
I'm only one artist who work on this game, and yep, just because of passage of time, i improved or changed view of my artstyle. It's my big first project and as artist too.

Last edited:

pedro73376

Aug 18, 2017
Do you plan to change the artwork from the beginning of the game, to the current one? I don't say now, it would take a lot of time that would not be used in developing the game, but in the future?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I'm only one artist who work on this game, and yep, just because of passage of time, i improved or changed view of my artstyle.
You definitely did. And without loosing your style, it's still unique enough to be memorable. Also, Artists sometimes become too attached to their own creations and try to protect them from getting into sticky situations so I'm glad Noemi is still the slut we all love. :whistle:

Reactions: Shaso

Metreyll

Mar 11, 2018
I'm a bit stuck. I'm trying out the new content, and Noemi freezes after the 5th client. I don't get an error or anything, and the background characters still move around. At this point, the game takes control of Noemi, and steps out into a corridor to seemingly meet a new client, but nothing happens. I've done a few things to try to get past this point, including, starting from an older save so that the brothel needs to reload, running the game in a window and full screen, and removing the uncensor patch. Is anyone else having this problem?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes