Sheryl60

Oct 27, 2021
Anyone know how to advance with agapiy's route? My last interaction with him the talk about his past as a surgeon and I keep interacting with everything and everyone but can't find anything to advance the route. Now I'm in prison lol lsp is at 19

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Do you guys know how many routes are there and what are their names?
Agapiy (incest)
Calix (exhibitionism, toys, hidden/public sex)
Midea (lesbian, group sex)
Arcade (exhibitionism, groping, childhood friend )
Detective/Spy missions (you can go the serious or slutty path)
Brothel (next update i think)
Gym (v0.18 maybe? idk if this route will get updates)

i think the only way to get locked out of some routes/scenes is to not go full slut path

Overall the game is awesome, there is a ton of content, the art is great, and the sex scenes writing is hot.

stressone

Dec 23, 2021
i'm at the prison but i think i found a bug, after i talk with ayol and tell her to do it nothing happen for weeks... How to fix?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
The Russian version will be out soon, but what about the English one? (I don't really need it since I know Russian, but I assume most people here don't)

Edit: I love how the only thing that appears in my quoted comment is the PogChamp lmao

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
The Russian version will be out soon, but what about the English one? (I don't really need it since I know Russian, but I assume most people here don't)

Edit: I love how the only thing that appears in my quoted comment is the PogChamp lmao
He always releases English and Russian version at the same time

Reactions: Rixen

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hi all, sorry for not showing up here for a long time, I will not describe everything here, those who follow me know, and for the rest is enough and this - a special situation in my country and personal problems.

I ran through the posts, what I missed and fixed the bugs that I saw, if something I missed, I'll put them in the nearest bugfix.

Update 0.17 will be out today, new posts with news and various details coming soon.

Feel free to write me here, this time, if there are no surprises, I will not disappear.

*The game needs proofreading, and basically your English skills could use improvement.
I'd recommend getting better at the language and then revising old scenes.

View attachment 1868193
^Can translate that as well if anyone is confused: Procure business attire.
And some more here: View attachment 1871272 _ View attachment 1872223 <- A couple of boxes are not translated here.

*Many npc's don't respond at all when you try and talk to them, this makes the entire game feel dead-er. May wanna fix that.
*Could you stop the game from bugging me about saving all the time? Would be great.
*Location markers on the map could be improved if you can slap names of those locations next to the markers so that i don't need to actually select them to see where they lead.
*Background music quickly gets boring, more variety needed. And perhaps better quality tunes.
The one that plays on the map with the location markers is particularly annoying.
*I would appreciate a way to change day/night cycle without having to use mouse. Perhaps an option could be added to the menu.

*May wanna do a better job with collisions:
View attachment 1868227 __ View attachment 1868228 __ View attachment 1868229 __ View attachment 1869243
Boxing club is especially bad with collisions, you can walk pretty much anywhere in there.

*Sometimes the same text pops up twice in a row, like it happens with these:
View attachment 1868709 _ View attachment 1868769 _ View attachment 1868804 _ View attachment 1870214 _ View attachment 1870377 _ View attachment 1870865 _ View attachment 1870965 _ View attachment 1871042
Multiple instances of repeating text also happen when she goes advertising the arcade in her vampire costume.

*Drinking coffee in main square is bugged, the action does not consume money.
*The quest "Song for Midea" is bugged, you get no money as a reward for finding it.
*This is just a suggestion but you may want to change how the money in your game is named from "triens" to "credits" which i think will better suit the futuristic theme of your game.
Also i feel you don't need to have the downtown area, can just place all locations at the upper city map, then we won't need to wait for the annoying lift to bring you down and up every time you want to go to the arcade and other places down there.
*The game treats day and night like two separate days, allowing the player to do jobs (like the arcade) and other things (like drinking coffee to restore AP) twice before needing to sleep.
*AP is pretty much infinite with how many easy ways there are to restore it, just remove it altogether, it's not needed. Or, if you want it very very badly, then at least make it finite.
*Quest "Start of the cosplaying" is bugged, Krisantos does not take 20.000 triens as payment for making the first costume.
*Bubble text boxes sometimes go off-screen: View attachment 1870662
Big thanks for detailed feedback! Will Fix all that in near bugfix.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes