notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
I suspect a lot of people unsubbed from his absence including me.
Yeah........ Y'know what? Fuck it, I'm going to be that guy. His reason for being gone is bullshit. I know some people might not want me to say anything that might offend and make him run away again, but I don't give a fuck. He could of at least given everyone else a heads up, "Hey motherfuckers I'm tired and want to take a break", so we wouldn't keep shelling out money for a potentially dead project. Shit like this is why I don't support half of the creators out there that I might like, and why people just subscribe during a release and then cancel after they download. It's why people make fun of supporters of projects, like Euromancers Pure Onyx, that throw thousands like a bunch of simps for a dev that releases new content once a year.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Does anyone know, what this message means:

msg.jpg

:WaitWhat:

Edit: I guess I have to progress the Midea path further...maybe? Like her name is the last word in that message?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Radio silence for 5 months and not even pausing their Patreon is super sus. Can't imagine giving away $50 just like that.

Not gonna be apologetic about asking for a hero.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah........ Y'know what? Fuck it, I'm going to be that guy. His reason for being gone is bullshit. I know some people might not want me to say anything that might offend and make him run away again, but I don't give a fuck. He could of at least given everyone else a heads up, "Hey motherfuckers I'm tired and want to take a break", so we wouldn't keep shelling out money for a potentially dead project. Shit like this is why I don't support half of the creators out there that I might like, and why people just subscribe during a release and then cancel after they download. It's why people make fun of supporters of projects, like Euromancers Pure Onyx, that throw thousands like a bunch of simps for a dev that releases new content once a year.
On Discord he said he will refund everybody. Which would be a commendable thing to do

Serofell

Jul 27, 2021
Its completely reasonable and understandable to take a break with burn out.. but not pausing subscriptions while doing so is shady as hell and im guessing he only came back bc the pot was running dry. Would be very commendable like someone else stated if he refunded people for it tho but major doubt until it happens.

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
The update is about the Arcade, the ilegal/pub side.
Are you sure? In January Shaso wrote this:
As I mentioned before, the 0.18 update features events in the brothel. I mainly focused on it, so I had to move the new clients for the “Arcade” as well as the events with the boys to the next content update – so that I could fit the main part of the brothel content in a single update.

It expected the Arcade content to continue in 0.19.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes