.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
Guys, ! Not much left.
Gotta say, I am very impressed on how you manage the game. I am in love with it. The story is amazing, great job on what you did with it, the art style is unique and the thing I'm most impressed about is how you dealt with corrupting the characters, I am blown away by that. I've seen/played a lot of games that do with corruption and none of them compare on what you did. I've over 10+ hours of gameplay (read almost every bit of text that was in the game, explored everything that is up to date, found bugs here and there and a bunch of typos in the newest arcs specifically but nothing that keeps u distracted from the game) can't wait to see more and hopefully the game isn't near it's end cause I love and would be sad to see it end haha but oh well. Excellent job, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Shaso

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
any news? 27 february was not much left, with coronavirus spreading i am unironically worried

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
kira07, and after that feedback, I get sick for a week with t. 39.4... But happily all ok, I already healthy. Release slightly was pushed back to 15 March.
good to know and thanks for answering, i am italian and here the situation is getting dangerous.. everyone including me are a bit scared so i was worried

Reactions: Shaso

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
You'll need to install the "incest patch" which is in the OP, and probably wait for that to be updated so that will work with v0.9.
Okay, I hadn't even realized this was a thing. I thought there was just no more content with the father. I added a textfile called "Patch" to the game folder (is that really the way to do it?) and the starting screen says "Patch installed" but I'm pretty sure that didn't do anything. Progress still say "13/13". So, any help please?

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Okay, I hadn't even realized this was a thing. I thought there was just no more content with the father. I added a textfile called "Patch" to the game folder (is that really the way to do it?) and the starting screen says "Patch installed" but I'm pretty sure that didn't do anything. Progress still say "13/13". So, any help please?
Shaso said the patch should work with any updates. Patch just makes it so you can continue down the route with the father.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Jan 25, 2020
Try progressing the main story

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes