Hallo490

Jan 29, 2018
Is the update now only the Christmas event?
Because the notes say something about 7 new events, but I don't find them.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone got a save from roughly the end of 0.8? Doesn't look like saves transfer and not really willing to replay for a couple scenes.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Hallo490,
Tips to check out the new content:
-If you got the event with kidnapping, activate it again and it will continue. Those guys should also be in front of the “Arcade”.

- In Noemi’s room, the “Christmas event” will be automatically added to your inventory. You can activate it through your inventory or through your computer, just like it was with the H-games.

Thank you for your patience!

Patsy221, click on body

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I don't know what to do after mnazon's guy gets killed, there is nothing to do in this part
Interact with the agent's body (beside the body, not in the body... I think the dev forgot to make the body solid so you will go through the body)
How long 'till Incest patch gets updated for v0.9?
Copy paste from
With the release of the 0.8 update the way of installing the incest patch has changed. Now it will be compatible with any version after 0.8. And you can do it yourself by simply creating a .txt file named “Patch” in the game directory. Just put in folder where you run the game.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
And yes, I'll make in next update body more clickable, sorry for that. I tested with the mouse and didn't have the problem with that.

Reactions: Patsy221

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
idk if its a language barrier thing or not but from the description makes it appear that you the mc are dating a female and going about the game and thats fine and all just im confused lol.

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone have a 100% (so far) save file?
So i dont have to start from scratch again!
when you start the game it ask you if you wanna play the prolouge and when you click on quick start you will b asked if ya wanna start from the end of the last version

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Dilmur [v0.9] [Shaso] PC Compressed

Original Size: 1.08 GB
Compressed: 236 MB

Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: | |

Enjoy! :D

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes