Ren'Py Dimension AIrise [v0.3] [Wandering Cloud]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. How much freedom of choice? Is it possible to enjoy just one "local delicacie" of our choosing or is it mandatory harem-ish fuckfest?

Reactions: Wandering Cloud

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hello. How much freedom of choice? Is it possible to enjoy just one "local delicacie" of our choosing or is it mandatory harem-ish fuckfest?
Hey,
At the moment only one storyline with a specific girl is mandatory to unlock an area. And this storyline include an H-scene.
But I might add something to avoid this scene and still unlocking the area in the next update.
In the future I don't plan to add mandatory harem fiesta to the completion of the game. It's just that sometime you'll still be teased by some girl or they'll try to kiss/fuck you but I'll make sure that you can avoid the harem and only focus on one girl !

Reactions: Prokopije

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
New game (with 24 images, according to Changelog) and the only extra costumes in the store are already locked only for Patreons.

Yeah...

Good luck. Pff.

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
New game (with 24 images, according to Changelog) and the only extra costumes in the store are already locked only for Patreons.

Yeah...

Good luck. Pff.
Hello, I know that locking things only for patreon might look bad, but I feel like if someone wants to support he should've something more, also, the costumes aren't something "essential" for the game, you can still enjoy the game with the free version !
And in the future (next update) I have planned to add free costume to the game aswell, worry not, soon you'll be able to buy some costume!

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Hello, I know that locking things only for patreon might look bad, but I feel like if someone wants to support he should've something more, also, the costumes aren't something "essential" for the game, you can still enjoy the game with the free version !
And in the future (next update) I have planned to add free costume to the game aswell, worry not, soon you'll be able to buy some costume!

I don't mind Patreon only contant but with so little of content overall the Patreon content seems a little unfair. I understand when game have 500+ or 1000+ renders and few scenes only for Patreons. But 24 renders and few exclusive to Patreon? Ehh.

I will check this game again in 2026. Good luck anyway.

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hey !
New update should be here on monday or tuesday !
Learn more about it

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
"Dimension AIrise : Sea Resort"
is the first game in a series based on dimensional travel. In this opus, you play the role of a dimensional traveler who finds himself in a new dimension with only vague memories of his life and a broken dimensional travel device. Your goal? Repair your device and recover your memory, all while enjoying local delicacies.
I repaired the overview. :sneaky:
I will give the game a try.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I think I would like the game more if the character on screen didn't disappear every time someone else was talking. It's kind of annoying and disrupts immersion.

Reactions: Timesucker

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I think I would like the game more if the character on screen didn't disappear every time someone else was talking. It's kind of annoying and disrupts immersion.
Yeah ?
I wasn't sure about let them be here all the time or hide them when they are not speaking, so I took the habit of hidding them.
I'll do some test with them staying and I'll see if I prefer it that way or not. And if I do, I'll change this for V0.3 !

Thanks for the feedback ;)

Last edited:

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
whatsnext.png

Hey !
First of all, thanks for playing Dimension AIrise, I hope you enjoy it ! ;)

As usual, I've made a post on patreon about the future of the game ! You can
V 0.3 will add a dating system(2 char at beginning, more after) and some other things you'll find on the post !

Thanks,
Wandering cloud.​

kellthe_rock69

Mar 31, 2024
So, AI-generated art in visual novels... what's the deal with that, right? It's definitely a fascinating concept, but I can see why some folks might find it a bit... well, annoying.

Reactions: Wandering Cloud

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
So, AI-generated art in visual novels... what's the deal with that, right? It's definitely a fascinating concept, but I can see why some folks might find it a bit... well, annoying.
Yeah, I think AI is a good thing to help creators, but it remains too limited and still requires human intervention to make the whole thing potable and, above all, consistent.

Reactions: Timesucker
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes