Ren'Py - Dimension AIrise [v0.3] [Wandering Cloud]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Timesucker

This for Dimension AIrise SR_Free_v0.3
    Pros:
    Good visual character designs.
    Interesting enough setting.
    The writing can be genuinely funny and erotic at times, and it also presents a good array of dialogue choices for the MC.
    The dev is active here on F95 and is a pretty good chap.

Cons:

The story pacing has been slow so far, and it is a repetitive daily grind. The story is good, but it has many misspellings and poor punctuation.
    The use of AI is regrettable because the story is mostly buried in static poses.
    The story needs renders with more movement.
    I would recommend this game to anyone; I see a lot of potential in it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

XLIDAR

Edit 4/17/24 for v0.3

The English/grammar leaves a bit to be desired. I'd assume It's not the author's first language, but, capitalization? Seems like bad habits, typos, and some lack of spellcheck.
    Typos remain. WIthin the first 3 dialogues.. "Why is ther only void in my head ?"
    Why is there a space before the question mark, and why did there get cut off?

For some reason the dialogue hide makes some of the characters disappear.
    Characters also disappear in some dialogues when you're talking.

The art is good, I suppose. The game surrounding it is filled with grind- dialogue I stopped reading because it didn't feel well written, and for some reason the game constantly telling me not to go to the beach.
    It appears he added a map feature, but at first attempt it didn't immediately appear on existing saves.

Also, the main character gives me those Japanese wimpy/simpy vibes in all his dialogue.

I'm not actually motivated enough to play through the new content and grind through that, so rely on other reviews for anything past v0.1. I can just tell you the opening seems the same in v0.3.