Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
So did anyone get to unlock the second ending, i. e. the middle one in the ending selection screen?

If handing over the brush is required for that (found in an underground cell), then I do not know how to proceed. As soon as you pick it up the game seems to shift to the chapter 2 ending setting without any expanation whatsoever. Is there a way to give the brush to someone or is it a bug which means that the second ending is unaccessible until this is fixed by the dev?

EXZOTRON

Aug 26, 2017
So did anyone get to unlock the second ending, i. e. the middle one in the ending selection screen?

If handing over the brush is required for that (found in an underground cell), then I do not know how to proceed. As soon as you pick it up the game seems to shift to the chapter 2 ending setting without any expanation whatsoever. Is there a way to give the brush to someone or is it a bug which means that the second ending is unaccessible until this is fixed by the dev?
Try use fast travel still buggy but may help
Where did you get bucket ?

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
I just finished chapter 4 and apart from the weird bug with the hair brush it is really pretty straightforward. Just move around and pay attention.

Anyways, here is a concise walkthrough for the endings of chapter 4. I suggest only to use it if you severely get stuck. All starting locations can be accessed by using the map.

Walkthrough for chapter 4 endings

2nd ending: dressing room key (Do this first or you may get stuck due to a bug in the game!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bonus ending: handcuffs
1st ending: hypnotic potion
3rd ending: pendant

0aijd

Feb 21, 2021
I just finished chapter 4 and apart from the weird bug with the hair brush it is really pretty straightforward. Just move around and pay attention.

Anyways, here is a concise walkthrough for the endings of chapter 4. I suggest only to use it if you severely get stuck. All starting locations can be accessed by using the map.

2nd ending: dressing room key (Do this first or you may get stuck due to a bug in the game!)
Can you send the save of the previous version?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Does anyone know if there is anything more to do with the Cow Girl, any of the vampire daughters, or Ms. Gionne in Chapter 4?

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018

Thank you so much for this :giggle:

Thotking

Sep 20, 2019
I understand that I am suppose to get the reindeer meat in the cage but i dont get how im suppose to do that. I have the cage but when I click on the reindeer it just says to analyze or to go back. am i missing something?" cage.PNG

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
So all i need is the cork to craft the pipebomb, i checked everywhere (Ithink)
i did all side quest for that. the one with bella, cassandra and even the youngest of them.
and the cow yet doesn't go any further then the licking part (perhaps i'm missing something for that)
i already got the bucket milk to obtain the hydrogen.
just the darn cork....

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Check my walkthrough a couple of posts above. It is on the rooftops.
If the dev reads this: Going left at the elevator of he rooftops is very hard to miss because there is no indication telling you can click the left edge of the screen.
Thanks, notices shortly after posting it.
indicator is somehow bugging when hovering mouse over it.
sometimes it pops up sometimes it doesn't.
Maybe thats why i missed it in the first place.

Dev's should check it.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes