Unity Abandoned Dimlight City [v0.0.2 Demo] [The Dimlight City Team]

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
They obviusly do update their free version. I suppose free-to-play version of this game is online-only?

lustmano

Jun 28, 2017
Well i not hope too much on this game many game coss with nutaku and die. They care about money player send on it and when it game not popular or low player play it they close it . If you send much money on that game it waste your money. Like me I play osawari island on nutaku and send muck money for gaucha and many thing now they close the game that so fu*king s*it.

Oct 12, 2017
T
Well i not hope too much on this game many game coss with nutaku and die. They care about money player send on it and when it game not popular or low player play it they close it . If you send much money on that game it waste your money. Like me I play osawari island on nutaku and send muck money for gaucha and many thing now they close the game that so fu*king s*it.
That's the shit about online games. They want u pay a lot of money and when they reach to the amount goaled they fuck up u saying: "Due to lack of popularity we have to close"; bullshit, they already prepared another game with the same shit

Reactions: lustmano

ZaireC2

Sep 8, 2019
When are you planning on releasing? Unless it's already release and I just missed that. If it's already released could I get the link?

Erotiful

Jun 11, 2021
Hey! Who can I talk to, to get permission to continue this game! It had so much potential and I've got a unity developer plus artist who are waiting for a project. This looks perfect.