VN - Others - Dimon - The Witch's Pervert Assistant [v0.2.7] [Dimon]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ethanruin

Really fun art, I love the style.

The writing is good, small grammatical errors that don't really matter.

Very enjoyable main character imo, I'm honestly not that into the main girl's design and prefer the artist.

Looking forward to more!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

davi

Honestly, I'm surprised by this gem of a game, I wasn't expecting much of it, sure, it doesn't have a lot of content rn, but you can definitely feel the passion that was poured into it, my only true complaint as of this version is the actual nfw art, I think the photo you take of the bird's thigh is the best art the game currently has, given it has actual detail, the rest was a bit disappointing, especially the photos you are shown in the very beginning of the game as they lack detail and look.. blurry? sure, you can say, it's because it was taken from a shitty camera and blahblahblah, but I would much rather forgo the realism and have more detailed art, as at the end of the day, they are the whole reason plp play nsfw games
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Smudgey

Version 0.2
    I'm just gonna be blunt, I have no idea why they decided to make the protagonist an unintelligent douchebag. It doesn't help that the dialogue has frequent typos that make him seem even more uneducated and unlikable than he already is.

I initially thought that this whole game was going to revolve around taking pictures of the witch's customers, but after playing this demo I got the impression that it will focus entirely on the witch herself. I hope this is not the case as it needs a serious boost in variety if the only reward is static images.

That aside, the pixel art style is decent quality, but the current lack of polish in this early version leaves a lot to be desired.

Also there is no gallery feature, the text only progresses if you click the dialogue box specifically, and the text history starts at the beginning of the scene instead of the most recent text which means you have to scroll down every single time.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Dyonos

(v0.2)

Not going to go in depth with this review (yet), since there simply isn't too much here at the moment.

A nice little bite-sized chunk of game (probably 15-30 min) that has some good ideas and art but is lacking some basic functionality. No pause/start menu, no gallery, no save/load (I think autosaves only, but can't be sure), no options menu. (As of v0.2.5 there is a save/load system and a gallery now implemented)

On the other hand, a nice simple premise, a refreshingly unique main character (unapologetic pervert who refuses to cross the line into things like rape/blackmail), great pixel art.

A couple of odd spelling and grammar mistakes (the MC, who is masquerading as someone else, refers to himself in the third person the entire game, and I think it's intentional, but a bit of an odd choice), and as mentioned below, lack of clarity on how much time each task will take (also no real clarification on the time limit and objectives of the game).

All that aside, seems to be a very enjoyable little game, and I look forward to seeing more of it as it's updated.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

cvxcvgg

Really good start. Just wish there was an option to review photos that our protag has taken. I like the art style, as well. I notice that some options seem to take up an entire day, while others allow you to make another selection afterwards, although I might be misunderstanding the UI. It would be good to make that a bit clearer I think.