Others Diorama Neverland [v0.5] [erocabin]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1710554667482.png

Overview:
Play as Saori and Azusa in an action beat'em-up to knock schoolgirls out who try to sit on your face.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2022-07-21
Developer: Erocabin
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 fix 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks BaasB for sharing the game.

3e5de366af5df149126582683ae5cd88.png 79fb0b34adff45740cfd300d6df7d4bb.png f6a466b37518dfeebdd6fa6b012a148c.png 1668271831133.png

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Did not come across any sexual stuff during my playtime.
The most I found was girls sitting on your face and inside the game files I found image of some tentacles up someone's butt.

Report for missing tag and I'll update if I've missed any.

Reactions: Zepheral

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
Oh the character sprites are ripped from Queen of Heart 99SE (from the same dev as Melty Blood)

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Ah, Erocabin. From what I can tell, also used to be Piece Soft. I remember seeing a lot of demos for RPG combat femdom games but as far as I know, they never really finished and were pretty simple. And... nothing too explicit in my memory either. Been a while since I've seen the name. With all that said, I wouldn't be surprised if facesitting was all there was for this game

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Ah, Erocabin. From what I can tell, also used to be Piece Soft. I remember seeing a lot of demos for RPG combat femdom games but as far as I know, they never really finished and were pretty simple. And... nothing too explicit in my memory either. Been a while since I've seen the name. With all that said, I wouldn't be surprised if facesitting was all there was for this game
Yeah, Erocabin / Piece Soft seems mostly interested in female dominant... foreplay? I think it'd be considered foreplay if anything, though it doesn't really fit neatly into that category. At any rate, things like facesitting and headscissors seem like the go-to. Also seen a fair amount of foot-oriented content like trampling, some breast smothering, a few drain kisses here and there, and that's mostly it. Unfortunately there's a bit of fart content in some of his games now which I'm none too happy about, but it's scarce enough that I can mostly pretend it doesn't exist. Only hope it doesn't continue.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah, Erocabin / Piece Soft seems mostly interested in female dominant... foreplay? I think it'd be considered foreplay if anything, though it doesn't really fit neatly into that category. At any rate, things like facesitting and headscissors seem like the go-to. Also seen a fair amount of foot-oriented content like trampling, some breast smothering, a few drain kisses here and there, and that's mostly it. Unfortunately there's a bit of fart content in some of his games now which I'm none too happy about, but it's scarce enough that I can mostly pretend it doesn't exist. Only hope it doesn't continue.
It's a shame really. The animations here seem fairly high quality, it's just... not much. As you said, I've mostly seen facesitting, headscissors, and some farting in this one. Not a fan of the farting myself either. That said, the "Continue" option doesn't seem to work when you lose, and I'm not too sure I want to push that far in this game

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Probably the 5th (or more) "lesbian-only" content game of the week :FacePalm: I don't think this will have other contents
I don't see the point in your statement sorry. If you have a problem about lesbian games you should skip them only.

I'll try this game, but if the only sexual thing is face-sitting is kinda disappointing... and I hope it isn't. :sneaky:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I like how this game getting posted got an "angry" reaction from someone, that's pretty funny. Certainly nothing new but still, may they forever be sexually frustrated.

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Probably the 5th (or more) "lesbian-only" content game of the week :FacePalm: I don't think this will have other contents
Woe is me ! Dude there is shit loads of straight game on this platform with different setting themes and gameplay to choose from but as soon as lesbian game comes out someone is butthurt about it, don't like it ? use the tags.
I in fact hope we get even more lesbian only games

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Play as Saori and Azusa in an action beat'em-up to knock schoolgirls out who try to sit on your face.
OK but why would I want to stop girls sitting on my face?