RPGM - Completed - Dirty and lascivious awakening RPG by lecher knight Reika [Final] [Momentary flow lighter]

1. 3.00 star(s)

rudz

The game is extremely short and involves no gameplay, you just run around and watch the scenes. It should be noted that this is exactly how it is presented, so no surprises here.

Lack of save as far as I understand is a bug, not a feature - as of now you need to manually create a save folder. But you don't really need a save feature in a completely linear game with no combat.

Took 30-ish minutes to see all scenes, if you skip all text you can finish it in 5-10 minutes, or just unlock the gallery and enjoy.

In therms of content, it provides exactly what it advertises - around 10 scenes or less, recycling CGs multiple times. CG is good i guess, you get what you see on the screenshots.

Writing and translation I'd say is alright, haven't noticed major typos nor broken grammar, which is a good thing considering all the MTL and "I-swear-it's-not-an-MTL" that pop up all the time, so that's good.

Overall 3 out of 5, would be cool if the devs made an actual game and not demo-sized creations, but that's juts my personal opinion.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

A very short and vanilla nukige. There wasn't even a save feature, probably around 10 minutes or so.

The gameplay is basically to just run around town and unlock scenes in order which are easily visible through a hearth symbol.

At least they didn't try to sugarcoat the content behind a grindwall but thats the best point about it really.