RPGM Completed Dirty and lascivious awakening RPG by lecher knight Reika [Final] [Momentary flow lighter]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
love the art style of this guy but his games are pretty short and not much content. also has no preggo which is a shame considering the superb art

Reactions: Furabia

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
No need for a full save, when you can access the menu, go to gallery and you have something on the bottom right that let's you unlock every scene.

I'm just saying this before someone ask for a save file just in case.

And yeah, if you want to save, you have to create a Save folder, worked immediatly after doing this

WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
i recommend scanning the .rar file before you open the game
Mine is flagged by anti virus as well. Checking the .rar file inside. It seems pretty sus. Pretty sure this is a RPG maker game and I can't see any RPGmaker files inside which there usually are like (.json , .dll and javascript files). Not sure why the game is compiled into a single .exe without showing any source files besides the font folder.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Art again is great, but the "game" is so short! Would be cool if the artist just took time and made some doujins.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Mine is flagged by anti virus as well. Checking the .rar file inside. It seems pretty sus. Pretty sure this is a RPG maker game and I can't see any RPGmaker files inside which there usually are like (.json , .dll and javascript files). Not sure why the game is compiled into a single .exe without showing any source files besides the font folder.
Haven't checked this one out yet, but that's not necessarily the case. Especially the older engine versions, where everything gets packaged into 1 file next to the exe.

When you were to actually buy one of those games for real (rather than pirate them after they get translated), you'll generally find none of that.
Those files are 'extracted' from the original package to allow translators to access them, basically to mess with them. Obviously with the goal of translation, but that's basically NOT how those games are distributed 'officially'.

It must mean the original creator released an EN version and as such there was no need for a TL to unpackage it, mess around with it and distribute it that way, making this ... the original packaging format.

WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
Haven't checked this one out yet, but that's not necessarily the case. Especially the older engine versions, where everything gets packaged into 1 file next to the exe.

When you were to actually buy one of those games for real (rather than pirate them after they get translated), you'll generally find none of that.
Those files are 'extracted' from the original package to allow translators to access them, basically to mess with them. Obviously with the goal of translation, but that's basically NOT how those games are distributed 'officially'.

It must mean the original creator released an EN version and as such there was no need for a TL to unpackage it, mess around with it and distribute it that way, making this ... the original packaging format.

I don't think its the case either. I just found it unusual. I don't think the uploader/compiler meant any harm. I've personlly bought and downloaded legitimate RPG games straight from the dlsite and they haven't been packaged like this. Some of them have their www folder where files are editable (.json and javascript files) or if they are encrypted, the audio/system folder are the only ones shown along with a .rgss3a file outside. No experience with the really old engines but this is what I've noticed from RPG VX Ace/MV games.

However I personally think games shouldn't be uploaded like this especially in a piracy site. Other than hiding potential malware which I don't think the uploader here is doing or messing around with the .json/.js files. Being able to show the translated files so it can be edited by other users so they can enjoy the game in their own language other than English or they simply wanna just improve the English translation especially if it was MTL. It's lot easier and cleaner to translate from English to their own language rather from Japanese.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes