Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dirty Cases [v0.1.2] [CoyotteStudio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BitMyLip

This game has potential. I like how the art looks like and it has a decent plot.

Since this is the early stage of the game, it will improve overtime.

I'm looking forward for what the dev has in store for us and the future of this game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ldacombat123

Why is this game so overrated!? Temporarily not talking about the plot issue because the game has just launched, but the character design + graphics are really not that great - some scenes and characters are also sloppily drawn by AI CG, not to mention some typical bugs and errors such as repeating scenes and dialogue when returning to a specific area, ....
    In my most frank assessment, this game is not really excellent enough to stand on par with other 4-5 star rated games on this site. If the situation doesn't improve much in the future, it's only worth 1 stars
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bido0915

Bravo! This game is very promising.

Wonderful system design + Cute male protagonist + Exquisite AI CGs.

The game starts with a cute man. There are oceans of beauties surround him. Story advances by means of chatting someone or findding crucial stuff. Great animations which are not rough or low in fps. The animations which are made of AI CGs are feasts for the eyes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

derpyturle1995

Excellent art and an interesting story. For gameplay it's simple enough to keep track of what you need to do next and progress is steady. Characters are pretty good. This project is definitely something to keep your eyes on.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

PantsRats

Incredibly linear at the moment, to the effect that there are almost no choices available. However the story has promise, and the AI artwork is top notch.
    There's a lot here to look forward to, so I'll be doing just that. Looking forward to updates!