VN Ren'Py Dirty Fantasies: Herrscherin Of Hell [v1.0] [Fallen Pie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
Finally some decent looking AI art game on this forum, too bad it's still a visual novel :HideThePain:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Haha, I recognize some of the Lora's used in the art here.
What model do you use FallenPie ?

Finally some decent looking AI art game on this forum, too bad it's still a visual novel :HideThePain:

What kinda game are you hoping for with AI?
IMO visual novels are probably the best use case for AI art at the moment. I'll be making a fire emblem style game and using them as CG scenes though. Still gonna be half visual novel though.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
AI art may have reached new highs, but it has still one doleful Achilles’heel…
Hands!
View attachment 2611504
Six is the number of the devil after all :whistle:
Hell. I knew it was ai just from the banner. Five fingers and a thumb just made it more obvious. Then we have the face down ass up one with the deformed boobs and whatever the fuck it's trying to pretend is a ribcage.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Ya know i wondered can AI art do layered frames. As in renders were you can just swap parts of the picture for changes such as environment interactions or things like character clothing changes. I ask cuase that's a huge deal for my fav type of games, trainer/curruption, and if not it worries me that this may trend to the point were there are very few of the already very few there are.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
AI CG is not bad if the game is good and if it saves the developer time to make other aspects of the game good.

I don't know why is this hate against AI, low effort games are still going to be bad like it always was.
I remember the same "stigma" against games made with Honey Select CG or RPG maker. But we all know there are very good games made with these, so with AI will be the same, there will be gems amongst the trash.

For this particular game it's just too short and it's early to say if it will become something good or be abandoned... but I like the art, and I don't mind at all it's made with AI.

jrkirby

Mar 27, 2017
Very short. Art is decent AI work. Writing is mediocre. Gets to the action very quickly. Zero interactivity. No missing or unfinished content.

The brevity is a blessing and a curse - if you don't like it, at least you won't have wasted much time. So for that I'd recommend giving it a go.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Things are getting better with the AI.
At least it's the same character which looks pretty consistent between scenes.

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
Honestly if i knew what AI CG program is used i'd tinker with it.
More a curiosity thing than anything.
Stable Diffusion and usually through Automatic1111, though there are other GUIs with varying features as well. If you just look that up, you can find it really easily and there are a lot of people writing tutorials. Just make sure your PC is actually good enough and get the exact Python version it wants. Too new or too old and you'll get errors and failed installations.

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Looks promising enough that it'll be the only time I follow a game with AI art. I'll be fully on board if the dev ever switches to working with an actual artist. That being said, despite my reservations I'll still wish good luck to the dev.

Reactions: DuniX
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote