VN - Ren'Py - Dirty Fantasy [v2.8] [Fallen Pie]

1. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update: Lowering the score to a 3, the battle system and it's mechanics added (around 1.6.0) didn't add much to the game but wasted time IMO. Unless a story mode or something is added that allow those to be skipped it seemed like a bell/whistle being added just for the sake of a bell/whistle.

Great unique sexy art prop the game up, the story seems passable so far, better than most games of it's type, overall a lot of ingredients for a great game.
    It's only a 4 and shy of a 5 for one reason, it could use a walkthrough or something on the choices because it appears possible to make choices that cause you to miss seeing scenes or adult images and worse the right choice that would get you the naughty payoff is not always intuitive or sensical (and expectation of players to scroll back and try everything or make 200 save games at every choice is poor game design).
  2. 5.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

Pretty short as is right now but as far as overall concept and content goes, I'm very pleasantly surprised. Other than the fact that our first encounter is with a sexy version of "The Ring" girl.....it's a refreshingly fun and well executed VN to enjoy.

The art style is very nicely done and the idea of combining all different types of themes and genres with popular culture media makes, at least me, more engaged. These are one of the few instances where inclusion of pop culture didnt make me cringe.

Obviously an idea like this in and of itself is going to provide mountains of content and possible paths to choose from so consider me intrigued for what's to come
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RareFishSticks

So GOOD! Love this game! Demo is short, but SO *GOOOOD*! Art is straight up MAJESTIC, girls are hot (Samantha <3), engaging dialogue and intriguing story. No bugs for me, and from where they'll come from? It's pretty short demo, but pretty juicy! (few hot scenes with some steamy action)

To make it brief - good stuff, can't wait to see updates for this game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Seyhtan31

Edit: my previous rating was 5 stars, now reducing it to one

how to ruin something perfect:

-add ai sh*t
    -add ridiculously hard battles

thats it, this game is dead, r.i.p

shame to be honest, this could be something great...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

misterpopo213

Wow I'm amazed by the quality of the drawing. The story itself is pretty generic with some extra cool originality which makes you want to keep up with the story.
    I'll come back when the game get some updates but it has a lot of potential to become one of the best 2D game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

lolking1996

hot game with great graphics and interesting dialogue to boot those some interactive elements but no grindfest still very much a choice based game I'd hope to see this fleshed out into a full game The ghost girl is pretty dang interesting too as a character
  7. 5.00 star(s)

TheAlmightyPotato

This is the very first time, that a VN on F95Zone made me laugh.

Dear Dev: You did it, this is already a masterpiece

Art is looking great as well.
    An entertaining and actually interesting story, which is quite original on its own.
    10/10
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Captainderp

Very nice start to what could be another awesome 2d game . Really like the art style and the scenes and the whole concept of the guy travelling to different worlds is very intriguing .Looking forward to what you will add in the future
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

I initially gave this game a 5-star review. But this game was not what I expected at all.
    The Art is good. But that's about it.
    The story is very messed up. I am not sure what this story is about anymore.
    There is no character building. And they lack mannerisms and, personality.
    The MC is a born-to-be loser.
    And the puzzles and Mini-games! They are freaking annoying as fuck.