Dirty Pool

crusherg

Feb 18, 2019
My name is Crusherg and I am a light Pc gamer....recently I have got into adult gaming which I find quite interesting. I'm more into games such as The Company, DMD, Enchanted and Summer Saga games ….looking for more games into that genre to play but the selection is far and in between. So here's the dirty pool I have encountered...recently I have noticed a lot of trojan viruses coming through here and today I went to a Patreon page to download a public game one popped up...the game file was trojammed. So Is it just a occurence with Mega or is it a stop blocker from progs to get you to Patreon up? If so its dirty pool but then the progs are just hurting themselves if they do just that....maybe they should be more caring in what they create rather than gathering a fast Patreon buck.....just saying.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
My name is Crusherg and I am a light Pc gamer....recently I have got into adult gaming which I find quite interesting. I'm more into games such as The Company, DMD, Enchanted and Summer Saga games ….looking for more games into that genre to play but the selection is far and in between. So here's the dirty pool I have encountered...recently I have noticed a lot of trojan viruses coming through here and today I went to a Patreon page to download a public game one popped up...the game file was trojammed. So Is it just a occurence with Mega or is it a stop blocker from progs to get you to Patreon up? If so its dirty pool but then the progs are just hurting themselves if they do just that....maybe they should be more caring in what they create rather than gathering a fast Patreon buck.....just saying.
Welcome Crusherg and hope you're able to find more games like The Company, DMD, Enchanted and Summertime Saga :)

So about Dirty Pool, it depends on where you've downloaded it from and your AV. This is for an older version of Dirty Pool (v0.8.5) but as you see below that it's a false positive:

1552353512157.png

F95 rules state that you can't be exporting viruses in the games so they check for malware and viruses before they're linked up here. Hope that your AV doesn't report more false positives!

Reactions: crusherg