VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [v1.0] [RoyalCandy]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AMRFTY

I find your lack of lust lacklus... disturbing.

Seeing as how I played Melissa’s Secret and New Intern first, I had expectations for this game. There is potential in the format, but it depends entirely on the subject matter if it can be put to good use. Melissa’s story wasn’t and the intern was. This story is mid for me, as I feel like the personality of both partners are developed - but not the point actual banter between open relationship partners would go. As with any Dirty Text the tongue in cheek humor and the nerd references are available and they succeed yet again.

Interesting how there’s three paths and they all lead to different versions of the same. I like how insecurity between partners is mentioned and how the male partner could potentially groom his partner for sexual adventures that she could end up loving. It’s shorter than the other stories, too short in my opinion.

Moral of the game seems to be - make sure you’re absolutely sure you want your wife to get knocked up and bear the consequences. I think this is considered NTR.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ObsessivelyAroused

Short summary:

Surprisingly good. The story is straightforward make your wife into a hotwife story. The interactions between the characters are pretty steamy, until the charm is lost.

Good Things

• Hot wife
    • Some good sexy renders

Bad points

• Character development isn’t there
    • Doesn’t develop the situations or emotions enough
    • Pretty short
  3. 1.00 star(s)

E_nigma

Dev sort of sprung this one out there and surprised patrons.. I'm not a fan. It's pretty much a kinetic with no animations and very little to offer in terms of choice and is of course chock full of questionable content
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Squikie

The renders are hot, the conversations are written well and teases you just the right way, both parties enjoy themselves non of that shaming or cheating crap (except that one ending). Perfect game if you like open relationships / swinging content. A bit short, but great fun while it lasts
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Adionon

Very good game. NTR at the highest level. Decisions really have consequences. The game has 4 endings; you can achieve different endings by following the appropriate behavior model. I'm really looking forward to the continuation
  6. 5.00 star(s)

orgasmochine

The main idea is awesome, too bad its finished quickly...hope theres AYS 2 or something like that. It has so many potential and room for improvement on this game. If you could make it more longer and perhaps with some animation, perhaps this gonna be one of the best dirty texting wife games ever....
  7. 5.00 star(s)

faptainsmutlord

Solid game, short and sweet.

All three paths (with variations) were pretty intuitive, and the ability to turn on easy mode for hints just makes it that much better. Choice is always a welcome thing in these games.

The only downside is that there weren't more scenes/options as to who you'd like to push your wife towards. The only people you can see her with are Mike, her colleague's boyfriend and the guy from the club. Still, for such a small game, the amount of value you get out of the short playtime is great.

Bonus points for the Mr. Brightside reference!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

MrBlue42

Great writing and nice chemistry between the MC and his wife makes this a very fun game. I love that it's just a couple having fun and trying stuff without humiliation or femdom or a sissy MC. Hope to see more like this!
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Dirty Texts: Are you sure, works better than their other games plotwise because for the important things, both characters are not together and thus it makes sense they share those moments through the phone. It would still do better with a longer gameplay, a more developed story and choices that were clearer on their meaning.

The wife is very hot and render quality is pretty high, but it still has few images and doesn't have animations. Sounds again are missing except for the sound of a new message coming in.

So, so far, the best in the series I've played, but it still is not a great game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The game is short and basically focused on hotwife themed text messages between you and your sexy wife. A lot of the action occurs offscreen but this is made up for by the solid writing and multiple possible endings. I think this genre of game has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see what the dev does next, especially in the sphere of NTR
  11. 3.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 1.0

Short text based netorase/cuckolding using the phone as an immersive tool. I recommend playing on Normal first.
    • decent level of control on how you want your wife to behave:
      • not forcing her at all (love route), coercing her (corruption route), or whoring her (slut route)
    • 4 ending images to unlock
      • though after the first playthrough, which is the most exciting, the game format is clear, esp if you play on easy mode which reveals stats
        • the images you then unlock are just variations of the ones you saw so it's not that interesting
    • expect only images sent via text
    • the images are clean, well rendered
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • pretty brown hair wife with mature look
      • slim body with large breasts
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy whoring your partner with considerable control then try it. It's enjoyable on the first play through.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Atlius

Simple, well written, funny at times. I really enjoyed it!
    The game does little but does it very well.
    I'd like the add of some animations, maybe in a next chapter the two protagonists may share videos instead of pictures.