VN Ren'Py Completed Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [v1.0] [RoyalCandy]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
are_you_sure-banner.png

Overview:
Part of the "Dirty Texts" franchise. In "Are You Sure?" you play the role of a husband who, wanting to spice up their sex, convinced his wife to try a one week open marriage adventure. After all, it's not cheating if you both agree. During this week you and your wife will test different things and see if this will improve your relationship or destroy it.
The game has 70 different images you can unlock and 4 different endings, based on your choices, so be sure to choose wisely.
Eva is a sophisticated woman. A loving woman, who would do anything her husband ask of her, however be careful because your requests for her might push her away instead of pulling her closer to you. It's good to experience new things as long as you're both on the same page.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date: 2023-08-21
Developer: RoyalCandy - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linus: - - - -
Mac: - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

aus_001.png aus_002.png aus_003.png aus_004.png aus-character.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This concept seems so simple and easy to build on, but a very enjoyable popular style. They even have a whole reddit thread for this kind of stuff. How has this not really been thought of before. I mean I know "A Wife's Phone" and "Wife App" use very similar styles but with mind control stuff incorporated, but as far as straight r/hotwifetexts lore, there hasn't been one out yet until now as far as I know.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
This game is fire! The wifey is a bombshell, and I really like how the game ends:
I'm having troubles finding the path to ending number 1, though. Has someone got it?

P.S.
Nevermind, I got it.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This game is fire! The wifey is a bombshell, and I really like how the game ends:

I'm having troubles finding the path to ending number 1, though. Has someone got it?

P.S.
Nevermind, I got it.
Bro if that's a legit ending, hide it in a spoiler at least with some kind of warning to not ruin it for people and anger them. That said, if that's a legit ending, this just jumped to the top of my list to try. Still kind of salty though..

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Bro if that's a legit ending, hide it in a spoiler at least with some kind of warning to not ruin it for people and anger them. That said, if that's a legit ending, this just jumped to the top of my list to try. Still kind of salty though..
Just play the game, dummy, I promise you'll like every second of it, including the endings.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
The image implies an outcome that I might like, but it would still be a spoiler even if the image isn't from the game itself. I'm just saying
I already hid it. The game is very short and I thought everyone that will read the comments should already played the game and will be here to share experience. I've never read the comments of any game before playing, for the same reasons you mentioned above. Never thought that I'll be unknowingly be doing the same. Sorry.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I already hid it. The game is very short and I thought everyone that will read the comments should already played the game and will be here to share experience. I've never read the comments of any game before playing, for the same reasons you mentioned above. Never thought that I'll be unknowingly be doing the same. Sorry.
It's good man. I'm not upset, but I could see someone probably getting upset around here. Pretty much anything sets people off these days. Like I said, it actually put this to the top of my list of games to try, but I could see others maybe not appreciating it the same way. But I rarely jump straight into a game without at least reading the first page. Did it's job, got me looking forward to playing it. Thanks!

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
A lot of ppl are reading comments to find out if the games are good from other people, before actually playing it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This concept seems so simple and easy to build on, but a very enjoyable popular style. They even have a whole reddit thread for this kind of stuff. How has this not really been thought of before. I mean I know "A Wife's Phone" and "Wife App" use very similar styles but with mind control stuff incorporated, but as far as straight r/hotwifetexts lore, there hasn't been one out yet until now as far as I know.
girlfriend abroad, btw, or the other one made with same app.

Also after finishing game your comment was dead on.

Surprised we don't have more like this, people seem to enjoy them. You reminded me of how much I missed subs like that from a few years ago, now they're just patreon-ad-spam wastelands, the equivalent of how every 'hot pics' subreddit have just become onlyfans-ad-spam wastelands.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluerubber
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes