VN Ren'Py Completed Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [v1.0] [RoyalCandy]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

dodda

Sep 9, 2021
Hey Guys, wanted to check if people are aware of games similar to This game and My Girlfriend’s abroad? which has a netorare theme along with texting

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I'd replace the netoare with swinging. As I've always understood it, the netoare tag is for stories where the protagonist's SO is taken from him against his will.

Swinging is very different. You're both getting a little on the side, and you've both agreed that you're OK with that. There isn't the same violation of trust.
Doesn't matter with the definitions here. The majority crowds in f95 whenever they see anything (male/female/monster/literally anything) other than MC doing the banging it goes like "WHERE NTR TAG?!?!!!" :ROFLMAO:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
NTR is very missunderstood, so for the sake of not having to deal with bad reviews and people complaining about it, I decided to promote the game as being NTR, but yeah privitude is right. The game is about swinging. Beside one ending in the game which suggests some netorare, the game doesn't have anything to do with it.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
NTR is very missunderstood, so for the sake of not having to deal with bad reviews and people complaining about it, I decided to promote the game as being NTR, but yeah privitude is right. The game is about swinging. Beside one ending in the game which suggests some netorare, the game doesn't have anything to do with it.
Misunderstood? lmao, I didnt know you were such a ntr appreciator/connoisseur, I'll keep that in mind for your other games as well.
But ntr/swinging/sharing is the same to most people who dislike that kind of stuff. In fact, netorase (which is swingin) is just a subgenre/variation of ntr and it is aimed at the same crowd who is into cuckoldry: either unwilling cuckoldry with ntr, or willing cuckoldry with swinging. Also, you said that your game has one ending which has implied ntr (wow, what a surprise...) so you are not wrong at promoting as a ntr game and having the ntr tag (which, as I said wouldnt make it much different from a game promoted as a swinging game anyway).

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
just a subgenre/variation of ntr and it is aimed at the same crowd who is into cuckoldry: either unwilling cuckoldry with ntr, or willing cuckoldry with swinging.
No, it's not. Well maybe in the weeb definition, but I'm not interested in fighting those terms. There's a decent number of people here who want to play things where the LI gets intimate with others at the mc's direction but doesn't act like a bitch.

Having those who hate a genre define its distinctions would be as silly as asking a neonazi the difference between Hasidic and Reformed jews.

Once the forum gets its new tags, I'm sure most of these issues will go away, and everyone can find what they want.

Hey Guys, wanted to check if people are aware of games similar to This game and My Girlfriend’s abroad? which has a netorare theme along with texting
Hot Dating (very incomplete), A wife's phone.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This is a VERY good premise for a game. It plays like a series of messages from 1 party to the other, if the developer wanted too, they could have made it much much longer and added more content. This could span months/years showcasing the corruption/love/sluttification of the girl.

Great game, just wish it was longer.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
This game is superb. It's such a simple concept executed to perfection with brilliant writing. I love how naturalistic the dialogue is. Both the husband and wife have genuine chemistry and its fun seeing them both explore the new dynamics to their relationship.

Now to download every other game that Royal Candy has put together.

salsabm93

Apr 4, 2021
This concept seems so simple and easy to build on, but a very enjoyable popular style. They even have a whole reddit thread for this kind of stuff. How has this not really been thought of before. I mean I know "A Wife's Phone" and "Wife App" use very similar styles but with mind control stuff incorporated, but as far as straight r/hotwifetexts lore, there hasn't been one out yet until now as far as I know.
which one is a wife app ?

GodfriedtvE

Jun 14, 2020
darn. missing the last image of the gallery and the last 4th ending.
at this moment going through all the possible combinations is killing the mood and im giving up.
Anyone got a hint ?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Misunderstood? lmao, I didnt know you were such a ntr appreciator/connoisseur, I'll keep that in mind for your other games as well.
But ntr/swinging/sharing is the same to most people who dislike that kind of stuff. In fact, netorase (which is swingin) is just a subgenre/variation of ntr and it is aimed at the same crowd who is into cuckoldry: either unwilling cuckoldry with ntr, or willing cuckoldry with swinging. Also, you said that your game has one ending which has implied ntr (wow, what a surprise...) so you are not wrong at promoting as a ntr game and having the ntr tag (which, as I said wouldnt make it much different from a game promoted as a swinging game anyway).
They are not the same thing, unless like others mentioned about the incorrect beliefs from crowds in places like f95. Saying they are the same thing is no different than saying furries and bestiality stuff is the same thing. And you might get into brawls with people if you try to tell a furry it's bestiality. If anything netorase is a subgenre of swinging. But swinging is an explicitly separate genre from nerorare for a reason. Stealing and cheating is not swinging, unlike you are a rockhead like many people that frequent this site.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes if you pick all the love options. Who she gets pregnant by is up to you; and it can be you if you encourage her to be loyal.
A very nice little game! Had fun playing it, but am a bit miffed with Ending 4. I have no problem that such an Ending exists, but it is a headscratcher that there is no Ending five with the same End pic but a different outcome when you have high love and slut scores.
I had that in one playthrough and if you have such scores, Ending 4 makes no sense then. While the end pic showing who is likely the Dad is ok and fitting there, the ending does not fit the pairs love score. So I would propose adding an ending 5 with a happier, our couple staying together and in loveending if both love and slut scores are high.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes