VN Ren'Py Completed Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [v1.0] [RoyalCandy]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I like her, but I don't share my toys. Is NTR just 1 route and easily avoidable? And is it MC who gets to fuck her in the ass or is it someone else?

Blatanikov

Jun 19, 2017
I like her, but I don't share my toys. Is NTR just 1 route and easily avoidable? And is it MC who gets to fuck her in the ass or is it someone else?
It is not avoidable, I believe, but it can certainly be greatly reduced or increased depending on your decisions.

Reactions: Zamu77
May 11, 2018
Short but fun. Like a good 10 mins fap.
Seems like spamming love gets you the good end, spamming corruption gets you a "good end but your wife is now a nympho and wants to do threesomes and swinging" while spamming Slut options get you "your wife leaves you for BBC". Mixing and matching gets you the generic normal end

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game is fire! The wifey is a bombshell, and I really like how the game ends:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm having troubles finding the path to ending number 1, though. Has someone got it?

P.S.
Nevermind, I got it.
There are four endings, I think? but if you are not for NTR, then this game is utterly crap for you.
It starts with you having just entered an open relationship with your girl for a few days, coz sex got dull or such. You can play it the loving route and she will just go there, and go back home, the end.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
royalcandy Thank you. I enjoyed the three dirty text stories, ALOT more then the main project. If these was the focus of the patreon I'd happily subscribe. Ofc they would be even better with a few more dialogue options etc but for what they are they're excellent.
Hope you'll keep making these even if they'll never be the main focus (even though they should..).

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
The game is ok, but all the characters lack any sort of depth which is kind of a put off. They just show up and gone 5 minutes later.

Also why is it that every route involves 'Mike', whose cheating on his wife? It just makes the MC's wife seem like a homewrecker and POS no matter what. No matter how you cut it, there's no sharing route that isn't shitty, and the NTR route is lackluster.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I know ya'll want more spicy on-screen action, but for me personally, I found that leaving things up to imagination was pretty exciting X)

Reactions: balvenie1401

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I'd replace the netoare with swinging. As I've always understood it, the netoare tag is for stories where the protagonist's SO is taken from him against his will.

Swinging is very different. You're both getting a little on the side, and you've both agreed that you're OK with that. There isn't the same violation of trust.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes