VN Ren'Py Completed Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [v1.0] [RoyalCandy]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
Out of all your creations I like this one next to "No More Money" - which I really liked the story progression.

If this one has same thing like progressing slowly with little show here and there and then the ultimatum. It would be awesome.

I believe the creator made it as small project or time pass.

But how the story progress is all that matters.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Just played the game. Loved i!:love:. Just wished it was longer.
Thank you for making this great game.
Are you making another game with this type of concept ( text message concept - sharing couple themes) or just another concept like milf one.
Please do so and inform us too!! I would definitely by you a coffee or buy patron subscription.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
They are not the same thing, unless like others mentioned about the incorrect beliefs from crowds in places like f95. Saying they are the same thing is no different than saying furries and bestiality stuff is the same thing. And you might get into brawls with people if you try to tell a furry it's bestiality. If anything netorase is a subgenre of swinging. But swinging is an explicitly separate genre from nerorare for a reason. Stealing and cheating is not swinging, unlike you are a rockhead like many people that frequent this site.
Misunderstood? lmao, I didnt know you were such a ntr appreciator/connoisseur, I'll keep that in mind for your other games as well.
And I personally find it very offensive for a pea-sized brain like that to define the dev just because his own inability to comprehend things. This kind of behavior is what typically discourage a dev the most.

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
Just played the game. Loved i!:love:. Just wished it was longer.
Thank you for making this great game.
Are you making another game with this type of concept ( text message concept - sharing couple themes) or just another concept like milf one.
Please do so and inform us too!! I would definitely by you a coffee or buy patron subscription.

I hope the dev continues making the next version of this one.
Out of 3 short text games Dev created, I likes this one more just cause of how MC's wife character portrayed.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
I hope the dev continues making the next version of this one.
Out of 3 short text games Dev created, I likes this one more just cause of how MC's wife character portrayed.
Exactly!! I love all the endings and it's path progress. I loved the NTR ending too!!. The wife became a freeuse person when she went all the way with the black guy in the back alley. Loved it:devilish:. But the first 3 endings portrayed a loyal and loving wife/hotwife :love:. That was the best part about this couple. She still loved her husband even though she went all the way with other guys.
Love a happy ending like that:)

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
This appears when you click "I'm 18 years old" at the start.
Yeah I saw it on the launch where it asks age too. :p

but this render would be such a waste if it is only used in the launch of the game.:cry:

like to it IN THE GAME.:love:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Is there any update on the game status? Like similar game? Or anything like that?
All three of the dirty text games are complete.
These were a really interesting side project for the developer and a very skilled co-contributor.
Don't think that any further updates will occur for these three games

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
All three of the dirty text games are complete.
These were a really interesting side project for the developer and a very skilled co-contributor.
Don't think that any further updates will occur for these three games
No, I was asking for updates like any other new games by the same developer. Whether like this one( Dirty Texts) or any other. But contains hotwife, ntr, love, etc.

Do you know about the current status from the developers on any new projects?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
No, I was asking for updates like any other new games by the same developer. Whether like this one( Dirty Texts) or any other. But contains hotwife, ntr, love, etc.

Do you know about the current status from the developers on any new projects?
Then it would make sense to ask about game update for the current game No More Money in its own proper thread, not one about a different game.
No More Money is actively being worked on, and last I saw, the next episode should be available to patrons shortly...couple of weeks or so probably, maybe just a bit longer. Developer keeps his patrons very well informed, with regular almost weekly updates.

Reactions: AlexStandal
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes