VN Others Completed Discount Girlfriend ~Once I Won the Lottery, I Started Flirting with My Niece~ [Final] [Appetite]

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Uncle wins the lottery, two days after he meets the love of his life... Let's talk about luck. :sneaky:
I wanna win the lottery too and become a full time alcoholic and gacha gamer. Only half timer atm, as alcohol is expensive as fuck and the gacha games really know how to push the gamble scam to it's highest and I can't even afford many rolls at all!
Honestly, if the lottery money is good (even the $10k 3rd place reward for ballparking the ticket), I just prefer to remain life as usual, with the upgrades on the donations and initiate some commissions. Having seen how they massacred Star Wars Battlefront 2 (not the EA one), and the shocking post-mortem assassination of Kevin Conroy on that game, I really am not in a mood for new games.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm there is problem with game at bedroom stops there (Error) Dev did not test the game before posting :( (n)

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
The premise sounds amazing, and the third preview picture is particularly titillating, but the idea that the translation is total ass is kind of turning me away from the whole thing.

AnimeMonolith

Nov 7, 2021
Hmm there is problem with game at bedroom stops there (Error) Dev did not test the game before posting :( (n)
Can you upload a save file?
I keep trying to find this crash, but it works on my machine, are you using Locale Emulator?

Last edited:

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Oh maaaan, shame about the horrible mtl. Why does so much of the good stuff never get translated properly... meanwhile cucks get to feast on at least somewhat decent mtl. I guess they just pay the best.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Why the dude look the same age as his niece? So it would be more pleasant for people to self-insert?

Reactions: Loveboss