Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Dude the art is great but the guy makes the MC(us) do alot of chores mann..!
Yeah Kakarot Vegeta but is not the chores, is the way they are presented, if the NPCs could give us hints when we are looking for the stuff it would be fine, but the logic in this is to make 5 min last an hour, I want you guys to try the game without the walkthrough and then use it and time it.

Day 9 for me was 1-3 hours because of the chest code but when I tried it again with the walkthrough it was like 6-10 min tops.

And I see the same problems as Milftoon Drama, 10 bad updates people mad, put Debra (like Linda) in the update doing something cool people happy.

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah Kakarot Vegeta but is not the chores, is the way they are presented, if the NPCs could give us hints when we are looking for the stuff it would be fine, but the logic in this is to make 5 min last an hour, I want you guys to try the game without the walkthrough and then use it and time it.

Day 9 for me was 1-3 hours because of the chest code but when I tried it again with the walkthrough it was like 6-10 min tops.

And I see the same problems as Milftoon Drama, 10 bad updates people mad, put Debra (like Linda) in the update doing something cool people happy.
Yeah without the walkthrough it will take hours . Hey I don't Know about any bad updates its all okayyy for me till now but what can you say people do like Debra man ;):love: and without her people tends to get agitated and angry sometimes:ROFLMAO::p .

• Haha
Reactions: Valila and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
But it would be nice to get a bone sometimes not only a rub, but credit to credit is due the animations on this update were decent and the angles as well not gonna be pissing all over the update, but I still believe Inusen could do better instead of feeling like the game is just a milking fest.

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
The fact of not having sex with Debra is still a basic marketing strategy, so that we keep an eye on the updates, what should worry us is how the creator will take that. If it will make it special it would be very good and worth it. So far Fred and Debra's relationship is the best thing in the game, it would be unwise to waste their "advancement" so fast. Of course, I hope that for the next update you will see some action, even if it is in a dream of Fred or that I know xD

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
Hello. I was playing on the 11th for about 2 hours until I was able to advance to where the donkey is, now I see that someone shared a Walkthrough but seeing that it says "58. Click on the bag next to the donkey - 59. Click on the bench" but it always comes up "he's sleeping" and I'm stuck there.

2.50 star(s) 38 Votes