darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I can see that happening with the introduction of Debra's daughter or maybe a sister's of her that we still don't know about xD

But still i liked the previous update very much so.
I am very curious to see Debra's daughter, I hope she is as hot as Lidia :sneaky:

Jb5212

May 3, 2021
I think I've done things out of order and am stuck on day 12. I delivered all bags and did the strip club scene before going home. Debra is sleeping, not in living room. Not sure how to proceed.

Reactions: 521by

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
latest project news
I think I will make the project into videos and each video is a continuation of the story instead of the game because programming is very difficult and requires extra effort because I work alone

what do you think

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
latest project news
I think I will make the project into videos and each video is a continuation of the story instead of the game because programming is very difficult and requires extra effort because I work alone

what do you think
Sounds like... idk how like
But hope it will not be 3min videos per month :)

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
latest project news

what do you think
Choice is in your hands if u prefer to make video than game its okay,I would prefer game but if it gonna make proccess take too much time then video will be okay.Btw if u will make video instead of game can u give time how much it will take u to drop first part?

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Choice is in your hands if u prefer to make video than game its okay,I would prefer game but if it gonna make proccess take too much time then video will be okay.Btw if u will make video instead of game can u give time how much it will take u to drop first part?
The video clips will make me focus on the diversity in the angle during the sexual scenes and in different and varied angles as well. There will be a very large story divided into many clips in organized parts. I will also try to make side clips that are from various well-known characters from the world of anime and games. Of course, my focus will be on the milf very much.

Reactions: Dicho
2.50 star(s) 36 Votes