Collection - Ren'Py - Discreen Vision Game Collection [Ch. 3 Day 25 v1.1] [Discreen Vision]

1. 1.00 star(s)

slowman

This is a review for if you do since this thread has many games
    Jesus christ never have i had a game piss me off more than this one.
    if you enjoy watching a resource bar go up then down then up again then this is the game for you.
    to summarise the "gameplay" its cookie clicker without the option to turn on a auto-clicker to skip past the early grind you cant even save edit this game or do the tried and true method of waiting and doing something else while your waiting because when that asshole king talks to you to take some more of your shit you have to read the riveting dialogue and click through it and save editing the game break all of the triggers for this game. so you cant even skip past the bullshit to get to the few scenes this game does have.

Quite frankly the only reason this devs games are worth playing at all is the art style its unique and pretty damn good but the retarded plots, terrible 2000 tier armour game point and click puzzle logic and now in this game god awful grind it becomes just not worth playing through.

TLDR If someone can do a CGrip i will baptise you a saint otherwise its not worth it dear lord