[Discussion] Incest lovers, if given the chance, would you commit incest in real life?

Would you commit real life incest if given the chance?

• Yes, it would be a dream come true

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • No, it would ruin our relationship

Votes: 98 81.0%

• Total voters

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
I would 100% fuck my aunt if she let me,
she used to cuddle me and smother me with her tits (clothed of course) when I was 7 and 8.
Now we're both much older, but she's only 8 years older than me, and everytime I look at her while talking, I get that hungry feeling like I can't wait to tear into that piece of meat.
If I can get them to roleplay as her, shiiiit, I probably would never be able to pull out.
Dude, try carefully at least. See if she returns some slight advances, escalate very slowly. Maybe she's thinking the SAME but is ALSO avoiding it for the same reasons. Maybe the current problems would go away when she regularly feels you inside of her.

• Haha
Reactions: kytee

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Dude, try carefully at least. See if she returns some slight advances, escalate very slowly. Maybe she's thinking the SAME but is ALSO avoiding it for the same reasons. Maybe the current problems would go away when she regularly feels you inside of her.
Best shot I got is probably when she's drunk. She gets kinda flirty and touchy (with everyone) when she's drunk. But Idk, finding her alone when she's drunk is a challenge in itself and idk if I got the balls to risk everything for a chance. Maybe if I get drunk too I can blame it on the alcohol if shit goes south.

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Best shot I got is probably when she's drunk. She gets kinda flirty and touchy (with everyone) when she's drunk. But Idk, finding her alone when she's drunk is a challenge in itself and idk if I got the balls to risk everything for a chance. Maybe if I get drunk too I can blame it on the alcohol if shit goes south.
ngl, I think this is going to be a multi-month project. Jumping in at an opportune moment when you're both drunk is too risky, I think. You're safer if you take it at a snail's pace with your flirting and escalation (it will be extremely hard to control the urge to seize the moment when you think it's there). If she then confronts you with behaviour she did find objectionable, you can far more easily play it off as teasing and apologise if she thought you went too far. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just teasing and didn't mean anything serious, obviously."

But if she does allow you to push boundaries, you might experience great new things!

Reactions: kytee

woody554

Jan 20, 2018

come on, we already know how to do this from all the, err.. documentaries we've studied on the issue.

1) move to live with aunt for summer
2) do chores
3) hug
4) apply sunscreen on her
5) profit!

(on a serious note: one of my cousins drunkenly suggested sex to another of our cousins, who told about it to everyone and now he lives in another town.)

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
ngl, I think this is going to be a multi-month project. Jumping in at an opportune moment when you're both drunk is too risky, I think. You're safer if you take it at a snail's pace with your flirting and escalation (it will be extremely hard to control the urge to seize the moment when you think it's there). If she then confronts you with behaviour she did find objectionable, you can far more easily play it off as teasing and apologise if she thought you went too far. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just teasing and didn't mean anything serious, obviously."

But if she does allow you to push boundaries, you might experience great new things!
If only I had the ability to see her that often . We live in different towns and live our own lives so it's hard to make it happen.

(on a serious note: one of my cousins drunkenly suggested sex to another of our cousins, who told about it to everyone and now he lives in another town.)
Bro, it's exactly this that's stopping me from putting any moves on her. My mom and all her siblings tell each other everything. If one sibling knows a secret, all of them do. I worry that if I try to pull anything, she'll rat me out to the others and I'll be SOL. We're all pretty close too, especially since I'm so close in age to all of em, and it'll be really, really fucking weird if that happened lol

Advent Games

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
If only I had the ability to see her that often . We live in different towns and live our own lives so it's hard to make it happen.
Perfect! That means your immediate family isn't around to snoop, either. Make up a real excuse to be in her town regularly. Find something you have to do in her town (job, side gig, study, hobby, whatever) and then call her to ask if you can visit her after you're done with whatever it is you're legit doing (it has to be legit, no lie). That gives you the perfect opportunity to see her often and in relative seclusion from the rest of your family.

Sep 22, 2021
Personally, no. I'm a huge sucker for mother-son incest games, it's the only genre I download and play on these forums but if given the chance, I wouldn't touch my mom even if I do her constantly in my erotic, lucid dreams. I find incest without consent immoral but if it ever happened to me, it would break our relationship not enhance it.

I'm curious, would any of you, if given the chance, do them? Would it be a dream come true or a ticket to sure fire relationship doom.

Also, who are they to you and what makes you attracted to them?
If i had a Yandere sister you know i would be hitting that shit... i'm a only child tho :cautious:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
I would 100% fuck my aunt if she let me, every other family member I would be disgusted with. I have some decent looking family members, around the 7's and 8's, and my aunt fits firmly in the middle. However, it's not really the physical attraction that gets me hard for her, but the emotional attraction. My mom was a terrible mother and my aunt was the only one who showed me any sort of motherly, nurturing affection, and she used to cuddle me and smother me with her tits (clothed of course) when I was 7 and 8. That shit resonated so much with me that I started to develop a sexual attraction for anyone with strong nurturing traits. I didn't see her much, maybe 2-3 times a year while growing up, but the times I did see her left enough of an impression, along with the actual depravation aspects probably contributing to it more, that it started twisting the way I saw her especially leading into my horny teen years. Now we're both much older, but she's only 8 years older than me, and everytime I look at her while talking, I get that hungry feeling like I can't wait to tear into that piece of meat. Luckily, she's been exhibiting some traits recently that are major turn offs of mine that keeps me from doing something stupid like actually trying to fuck her, namely alcoholism and gambling. That shit is like the polar opposite of the pure motherly, nurturing aunt image I have of her in my mind. Again, she's not objectively that beautiful, but the emotional attachment I have for her and her looks is so strong that other girls I meet who look like her, are instantly boosted up like 2 points. If I can get them to roleplay as her, shiiiit, I probably would never be able to pull out.
You could fuck yer aunt legally so long as she aint blood related and its ur unc thats the blood brother to yer parent