VN Ren'Py Disgrace [Development thread]

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Dis_post_0.jpg
Hello,

Newbie daz/renpy developer here.

I fell in love with DAZ3D models a couple of month ago and

started working on this VN/Renpy game to put my own characters in it and want to give them a story, life and most of all play with them.

Now , it sounds really creepy. But I wanted to interact with them even if it's just choosing options and I already know the out come.

Anyways, this is a story of young man, who was abandoned when he was child, and adopted by this family.

He spend years trying to find his biological parents and had no luck.

He decided to give up on searching and move back into his adopted family.

Just about to start fresh, he found out his biological parents were living in his hometown.

Confused, angry and disheartened, all the memories and feeling he locked up came back.

You are the young man and you will decide what to do.

You already gave up on it, so forget about it move on with your life.

You can start searching for them again and do what?

Did not do much on it yet since I have other life matters to attend most of time and publicly work on it since it is adult game.

But I decided to upload it even if it is not much just to push my self bit more.

It is still really early stage in system wise and art assets wise.

Story wise, I already have few ending scripts and story line for 2 of main plot.

Art and render wise, not much.

Anyways here is link to download.

pc

mac

Thank for reading!

F95zone Game Tread

*******************Support links*********************

Last edited:

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Here are first 3 main characters + 1 male character.
Patreon's policy even consider adoptive family as incest, so I had to work around it in the game.

big_test_01_intel.png
This is Evelyn, adoptive mother.
She got married when she was teenager due to pregnancy and disowned by her family.
Evelyn saw MC in the orphanage she visits time to time and took him in.

fos_stand_3_intel.png

This is Rebecca, adoptive older sister
Rebecca calls MC little boy since the first time they met because she was bigger and MC was small due to age and other issues.
Rebecca treated MC like her real family and cared him. Rebecca is tall athletic and loves to work out.

fys_test_b_05_intel.png
This is Amelia, adoptive younger sister.
She is the smartest, brightest one in the whole family. She used to follow MC around and look up to him.
But she has changed since certain event. She doesn't follow or talk to MC anymore and in fact she became cold and bitter to him.

ff_stand_00.png

This is Bryan, adoptive father.
He came from wealthy family and he is the guy who knocked a teenager and got married.
Despite him being young he took full responsibility and married Evelyn.
He is generally good person but bit selfish.
He seems like he misses old days when he was single and regrets his past action sometimes.

Thanks and more to come.

Last edited:

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
Some good looking renders, but it is somewhat disturbing that the kids look barely younger than their parents :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: ...or maybe it is because they all do yoga? :):):):):):)

• Haha
Reactions: Nograce

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Some good looking renders, but it is somewhat disturbing that the kids look barely younger than their parents :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: ...or maybe it is because they all do yoga? :):):):):):)
Hahaha:D Yah, thanks! The backstory is that teenage mom like 16-7 when she had first one and her child is in the 20s so parents are in mid-late 30s. People who do take care of themselves look younger and all:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. But that's just that. I tried to make both sisters look a bit younger than right now or make their parents look older, but I simply did not like it too much. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Reifon

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Thanks to boraxkarloff

here is

incest-patch - ********outdated! - removed

I meant to do it. I actually had that in script all set-up with easy one variable change.

But forgot to do it. But thanks to boraxkarloff he changed and uploaded changed var. version.

I will make sure to include it or most likely I will make just one line script file that will work for future version and all

for next build.

Quick question for people who read or used to read dev thread.

Do I do reply for new things or just edit original and keep adding stuff to it?

maybe I should make a poll.

Answer to replies I got from game thread...

About MC choose not to pursue searching.

If you do not want to search for your parents then you will start the B story (or Second main story.) It will be about adoptive family.

That's it for right now. Just one render today.

Render for anyone interested what Amelia was doing... it's obvious though. You will see this in future build as well.

Amelia_pose_1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharan and Reifon

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
Personally, it doesn't matter, as long as you report progress regularly. I have a question about the family though: if all the kids are already 20+, then shouldn't at least one them also have their own batxh of 2-3 kids (some 5 yo) by now? Or is the teen mom trope reserved for the old generations only? :unsure: :unsure:

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Personally, it doesn't matter, as long as you report progress regularly. I have a question about the family though: if all the kids are already 20+, then shouldn't at least one them also have their own batxh of 2-3 kids (some 5 yo) by now? Or is the teen mom trope reserved for the old generations only? :unsure: :unsure:
Well, teen mom trope is reserved for old gens only for now. When I planed out this, it's about MC and 2 families, adoptive and real and few side characters helps story to flow well. (e.g girl in the biotech office). I might add few more side characters that don't impact main story line but have little stories and good scenes in the future. I might make teen mom or one with teen mom trope with younger child/ren. But for now it is reserved for Original? characters.

Last edited:

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Dev Thread #3

I have been bit busy and I finally got time to work on it.

Here is another character. Abidala, she is the lab/shop owner.
She will help you with searching and other things with the cost.
I know it is different look compare to the placeholder I put it in the game.
Anyways here it is. I am still debating whether to put glasses or not.
You will see her without the glasses time to time.

abidala_02_i_.png

abidala_01_i_.png

About the game --
I have hide all the emotion stats messages for now just because I don't have anything to use it.
Next build will properly finish prologue. Basically at the end you will choose what to do.
I will be working on background images and room and MC's real parents/family.
For the background and room, it will be full daz3d to have a unified look..

Thanks for reading/watching!

Last edited:

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Dev Thread #4

New version of build.

Not really much. Just more dialogues up till MC makes decision.
Added Abidala, her hair blocks bit of her name in dialogue box.
Untitled-1.jpg

I was fixing it but... only fix I had is to makes her side image smaller or cut off on right side of side image bit more than I want so I decided to leave like that to have bit more unity.

My priority is on more contents(ex more scenes and events as well as bonus renders) and story telling.
I know it is slow and not much when you see it and it's already been 2 weeks from the first build.
and this second one is not a big improvement. My apologies for anyone waited for lots more contents.

To make up those lack of in-game contents, I will add bonus renders to satisfy bit of your craving.
(If you are in supporting page like patreon, you will see extra render/s for every public render posts.)

I made separate I-patch file. This is basically 2 lines codes that will work with future version of game as well.

So once you have it you don't have to redownload or repatch. I will attach it in this tread.

Here are the links to download. Feel free to contact me!

fm_high_sit_03_i_.png

fm_high_sit_02_i_.png

Here are bonuses.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Dev thread #5

Just little bit of update on what I am working on right now.
GUI, Backgrounds, game mechanics/system.

I am try to replace all the background with 3d models and hopefully with character button for interaction.

So far, I'm not having much fun with it because of lighting and camera works.

Here is sample.

testomg-02_i_.png

It's been a quite a challenge for me. I still need to fix few things and more render test it to see if I wanted to do it like this or

Untitled-1.jpg

or something like this or I can mix two together like using first approach for special occasion/event and second approach for all the others. I am still working on it and testing it.

GUI is good I think. I might change it in the future, but for now I am satisfied with it at this point of game. I like the colour, buttons and text base day and time.

Currently working on character schedule/time and place I would say.

Game is story driven, but the same time it will be nice to have bit of free interaction time.

It's small update/progression but it is moving.

Thank you for reading and I will try to deliver the update soon!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reifon and Pharan

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Dev thread #6

Just a minor update.
- few more renders.
-replaced some background with 3d renders
- Finished Prologue
- UI with free roaming.
- Free roaming event with Evelyn at night

It's version 0.012. Patrons will get to play it bit early and I will add it as soon as it goes public which is Oct 3. (I have set the date.)

I have decide add action button for any interactions instead of click on character portrait.

Also added home button that will bring you back to your room.

I personally hate clicking every single room and doors to go somewhere.

For some games it's actually nice to have that type of interaction, but I think it's not for my game.

I want player to interact with characters with minimal clicks,

I don't want player to spend next minutes to just walk around the house to find characters to interact with them.

Action button will show choices like talk to character or actions player can do.

1 day will have 4 time slot - morning afternoon evening night

I have not decide about action point or some other mechanics to pass time other than skip/pass time button
and events that pass time automatically.

Below is the night event/game play you will get when you visit Evelyn at night.

Most of these free roaming events are optional.

You are the mc so if you want you can proceed with it but you don't have to.

You will not see any UI but it will prompt choices.

bed_test01_i_.png

and you will have more choices/paths in future update.

fm_e_bed_01_i_.png

and for those people expecting mc cuck Bryan...

fm_bed_wff_00_i_.png

I have not finished this path yet... so you will not see this in-game.

Thank you for support and reading!

About dialogue and grammar...
I am going to be honest with you.
English is not my first language so you will see incorrect usage of words and mistakes in grammar.
It is bit hard to ask someone to proof read it because it is adult game.
Please let me know if you find anything odd and incorrect if you have time.
I will try to fix it.

Thanks again for support and reading!

Last edited:

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Here is updated version of game:

Still long way to go and lots of renders/art work to be done.

Thanks for playing!

Please let me know if you find any bugs or anything odd.

Thank you

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Dev thread # 7

Hi, I did not realize the time passed so much from the last update.

So updates...

Currently working on the night roaming part of the game.

fys_bed_01_i_.png

It's pretty much like Evelyn's night event but with other characters.

Some of these night events/roamings will unlock MC's imagination when jerking off.

Another thing I am working on is adding/changing the rooms/places with character in it. Like nighttime event or something like down below.
I know I said I will probably use this approach for special occasions but now I have a bit more understanding of the DAZ, lighting and rendering I think I could use this approach for many other parts of the game.

abidal_office_01_i_.png

abidal_office_03_i_.png

This is it! for a quick update.

Basically saying I am still alive and working on it!

Thanks for reading and support!

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Dev thread # 8

Hi, time really flies!

It's been almost a month since the last dev thread/update.

So, updates on progress.

I tweaked/upgraded the game system a bit.

It looks cleaner in terms of programming and better for future coding.

Public ver. of the game will be available by next week and it will include the following:

-Night events
-MC playing himself
-Renders for the prologue

It's a small update.

Here is a teaser render. (Just one... today...) fm_by_door_2_i_.png

Thank you for the support and interest in my game.

Last edited:

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Hi guys, so I decided to change a bit of Amelia model.

A few things about Amelia have been bothering me and I was not too happy with them.

Those are colors of her areolar, nipple, and vulva.

It was okay when I had strong lightings in the scene and I was busy doing codings for the game system and of course, modifying texture the way I like it takes time. So, I compromised and left it like that and hope that one day I get used to it or fond of it. But as I go further in this development, I could not help myself thinking about it.

Colors were all too dark and they did not fit and they were just off from my original concept of character.

I spend some time modifying them and making them lighter-toned and different color bases. So here are the original and samples and changes will be applied in the coming public version. (I still need to tweak a bit more on lighting. Her hair did not get much lighting.)

Pictures go by New and Old

Thank you always for the support and interest!

vy3.png
Amelia_pose_1 copy.jpg

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Disgrace 0.013p

Hello!
fm_by_door_3.png
Thank you very much for your support always.
Here is the public version of 0.013.
Just minor fix and adding from beta.
Couldn't finish the shower event for everyone.
I did not have time to do all of them.
- Added a few more scenes for Amelia's shower event.
- Changes on Amelia's renders to the new one.
- Fixed a few more typos and grammar.
----beta update log ----
Not a huge update in my opinion. It is a small one.
This is the beta version of the upcoming 0.013 public.
I changed a bit of game system logic.
It took me a while but it looks better I think coding-wise and for the future.
It should work the same as before with a bit of randomness in character placement/events every time slot and day.
list of updates.
- Night event for Rebecca and Amelia
- Mc playing himself
- New renders in the prologue.

Thank you!

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, Thank you for your support and interest in my game!

So, just a quick update on what I was doing the last couple of weeks.

I am working on main storyline A. - Finding parents.

Meaning new character/s, location/s, etc.

It will take more time to update.

Thanks to Paul Newmon, I can deliver the better, finer, and proofread script.

We spent some time last week proofreading and editing what I have.

I can say it's been greatly improved.

All Thanks to Paul.

Another thing I am working on is December render for everyone.

After all, It's December, gift-giving time. It's a very small appreciation of all your support.

The only thing is my computer keeps crashing when I am working on it!

I know the reason. My rig can't handle all the furs, hairs and characters in one scene.

winterdholiday_test_01.jpg

So, most likely you will not see all that furs in the hat and dress in the final render...

However, this is one of these things I will fix when I get a better machine!

Again, Thank you and Stay safe!

Last edited:

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Thank you, everyone! Have great holidays and a happy new year!

Thank you everyone for your supports and interest in my game!

I would not have lasted long without your supports!

Thank you very much!

Here is my end-of-year thank you card/render.

It is 2880x1620 which is my maximum render size with 1 character with some clothes, a few objects, and a few lights (no furs! hahaha) and still took me a couple of hours to do one. Hahaha, but at least it didn't crash!

So, I did a separate render for each character and photoshopped it in one.

And I will include one without the text and without a backdrop.

So you can personalize it and use it personally if you want to.

I think... nobody is going to use this for their holiday card(too much skin showing! against patron public-post policy as well).

Thanks!

Dec_thanks_01.jpg
Dec_thanks_02.jpg
Dec_thanks_03.png

Last edited:

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
Happy New Year!

I hope you had a great holiday! and stayed healthy.

As always thank you for the continuing support and interest!

Another quick "I am still alive" kind of update on what I was doing.

I have been working on the script as I told you last time and worked on the new characters.

Modelling for one of them is done and here it is.

Her name is Sharon. She is an old friend of MC (met her in the orphanage.)

She has not been adopted but she was able to live in the orphanage even after she got old enough to live by herself.

She still lives and works in the orphanage.

A little bit of story progression and all I need to do is get Paul to read it and make some changes as well as renders.

and one more character for this part of the story.

Anyways, I will try to release another update soon.

Stay safe and Thank you!
st1_i_.png

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
ot_meet_1_i_.png

vi_rest_0_i_.png

This is Vivian. MC meets her in the restaurant where MC has dinner with his childhood friend, Sharon.

I know she looks young but she is around Evelyn's age.

Hello,
supporters!
First of all, Thank you very much for the support and interest!
I can't believe it's been a month since the last dev update.
I was planning to post a dev update when I release an updated version of my game.
However, one of my good supporters gave me good tips and suggestions about running online platforms. Thanks to him (Paul Newmon).
I personally did not want to post every little update on progression or personal life event that affects the game development because I feel like I am pressuring my supporters and fans to support more or making them feel bad for stopping supporting.
But his word gave me a new perspective on it. Supporters and fans, you guys deserve to know what's going on if my life events affect game development.
So here I go.
First of all, scripting for meeting Vivian part and first sexual encounter with her is done.
This is A-story ep 1. Paul is helping me out with proofreading, so I am focusing on the rendering part.
I will try my best to finish fast, so you can play/read it.

Life events and things I am doing these days.
So, I am seeking for new full-time job/career. I have been studying web developing and refining my skills to get a remote job so I can run my renders and work at the same time. I have been quite busy with job searching and I had a bit of trouble since I got layoff.
Hopefully, I can get a stable job/career so I can concentrate more on this development on the side. Of course, full commitment to this game will be the best but, I can't do it right now.
Anyways, Thank you very much for the reading, support and interest!
As always, feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

• Red Heart