VN Ren'Py Disgrace [Development thread]

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
vi_rest_7.png
vi_rest_8tk.png
vi_rest_9tk.png

Hello,

Supporters and fans.

As always, thank you very much for the support and interest!

I really appreciate it!

So just a little update on development.

I am doing renders and here are some teasers.

this is the teaser restaurant scene with Vivian.

I hope many of you will like her.

I am still doing job searching, have not gotten a new job yet and working on the game in my free time.

Can't wait to finish this update and release the build.

Please bear with me!

Thank you!

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
vv_restaurant_end_i_.png
Disgrace 0.15b

Hello,

Supporters and Fans!

First of all, Thank you very much for the support and interest!

Here is beta version of Disgrace 0.15.

About this build.

Update on storyline A - MC looks for parents

This build was mainly focused on story progression and the scene with Vivian.

Of course, you will see Sharon and get a little glimpse of her character as well.

Enjoy reading and playing!

A little update on myself...

Still very busy with job searching/interviews + studying new frameworks and libraries.

Honestly, I think there are too many web frameworks and libraries... gosh...

Anyways, Thanks and Feel free to contact me!

Nograce

Aug 2, 2018
The renders look nice.

Is any (avoidable) NTR planned?
Well, in terms of NTR. There isn't a literal? Real? NTR in a plan/plot.
Some might say Evelyn's sexual activity with Bryan is NTR
but Evelyn and Bryan are a married couple and it's not really NTR in my opinion.
So, if you think that kind of event falls under NTR then some might not be avoidable.
Just because some sex scenes of them are necessary to explain/portray the relationship and characters.
Like BJ scene shows how Bryan and Evenlyn's relationship is.
So, No NTR(losing your girl(meaning you/girl are in a loving relationship) to another guy) planned.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Well, in terms of NTR. There isn't a literal? Real? NTR in a plan/plot.
Some might say Evelyn's sexual activity with Bryan is NTR
but Evelyn and Bryan are a married couple and it's not really NTR in my opinion.
So, if you think that kind of event falls under NTR then some might not be avoidable.
Just because some sex scenes of them are necessary to explain/portray the relationship and characters.
Like BJ scene shows how Bryan and Evenlyn's relationship is.
So, No NTR(losing your girl(meaning you/girl are in a loving relationship) to another guy) planned.
Sorry to meddle, I understand that this is not NTR (something I can not stand, to be clear) since they're a couple and all but i have no interest in watching shit among other NPC (even if the MC is not present, which is even more meaningless to me), and I do not believe that this "excuse" that is necessary a sex scene to show a failed relationship.

You may well make this clear by writing that they do not have an active sex life or that her husband cannot satisfy her. Making the player watch a shit he doesn't want, it's just going to push players away and make him lose interest in that particular girl.

What I mean is: they are married, and have children, so we know that at some point they had sex (before anyone says, the problem is not wanting li virgin) this already this implicit, has no need to push in our way their sexual adventures, so if the problem is a failed relationship you can narrate that she is frustrated without the Need, again, to push us something that is so "polemic" in this type of game.

I say this with double interest (I will not be a hypocrite here), it will be good for you and good for us who do not like to watch future LI doing shit with other guys, nor like to be voyer, even if she is not a future LI. And it will be good for you because you can attract a wider audience.

But if that's your thing and you like voyer/NTR, go ahead. It's just my opinion.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 1339288
Hello,

Newbie daz/renpy developer here.

I fell in love with DAZ3D models a couple of month ago and

started working on this VN/Renpy game to put my own characters in it and want to give them a story, life and most of all play with them.

Now , it sounds really creepy. But I wanted to interact with them even if it's just choosing options and I already know the out come.

Anyways, this is a story of young man, who was abandoned when he was child, and adopted by this family.

He spend years trying to find his biological parents and had no luck.

He decided to give up on searching and move back into his adopted family.

Just about to start fresh, he found out his biological parents were living in his hometown.

Confused, angry and disheartened, all the memories and feeling he locked up came back.

You are the young man and you will decide what to do.

You already gave up on it, so forget about it move on with your life.

You can start searching for them again and do what?

Did not do much on it yet since I have other life matters to attend most of time and publicly work on it since it is adult game.

But I decided to upload it even if it is not much just to push my self bit more.

It is still really early stage in system wise and art assets wise.

Story wise, I already have few ending scripts and story line for 2 of main plot.

Art and render wise, not much.

Anyways here is link to download.

pc

mac

Thank for reading!

F95zone Game Tread

*******************Support links*********************

Android version