5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

qwerty1241

Jun 10, 2021
She? posted an interesting tweet.

View attachment 2066665

Tell me it's not true.
Captura de pantalla (490).png

I guess this wasn't a joke after all(?

*Edit: There was also the "theory" that is his(? girlfriend, and she has a bunch of Dish's designs.
**Edit 2: Hiiden replies to the tweet are more than enough proof he's just trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnny761002

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
hes a dude.
He had a terrible sort of "war" with previous girlfriend Byoru
correction, Azami is/was his gf, Byoru was a good friend of Azami then Dish and Azami started doing some weird shit... Dish isn't a good person, but I love his art.

• Haha
Reactions: Death69inc

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Contain WIPs, HD images, PSD files, Gifs Files, Video Files, and Alternate Versions.

As of now that OP no longer keep PSDs. This link will be active until the next update and not from OP updated the thread like before. Which will give you plenty of time to download these PSDs if you want them. If you happen to miss out completely don't worry. I'm working on sorting a archive for this artist and you will be able to download whatever content I gather.

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
Dishwasher1910 Update [2023.01.03]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Contain WIPs, HD images, PSD files, Gifs Files, Video Files, and Alternate Versions.

As of now that OP no longer keep PSDs. This link will be active until the next update and not from OP updated the thread like before. Which will give you plenty of time to download these PSDs if you want them. If you happen to miss out completely don't worry. I'm working on sorting a archive for this artist and you will be able to download whatever content I gather.
thank you!

AlvinZero

Mar 2, 2023
Is it only me or the file for 2023-02 and 2023-03 is smaller than other file and somehow I can't download it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote