4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Krevmh

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, the game as it is now has ABSURD amounts of potential and I'm having a pretty great time with it. That said there are a few things that need changing.

1. Having the only source of food be a random chance drop from enemies is fine at first but I find after a while is completely unsustainable. Realistically the fix for this is having a farm upgrade that creates a reliable food source but this seems like something that will be changed as the game gets worked on so I'm not too worried.

2. Having elves produce different resources when used as workers is a mixed bag. Especially since what the enemies drop in game can include farmable resources. I spent a good while trying to get elven wood from enemy drops because I'd filled my camp with dwarven workers and didn't know I would need to buy at least one elven worker. As well, they don't provide different resources from working a farm, just straight up additional resources. Realistically it should work the same either way for every assignment to avoid confusion.

3. As of right now some of the upgrades are essentially 100% pointless and a waste of resources. This will change with updates for some of these but the one that stuck out to me was upgrading the lumber mill to be capable of hosting 4 workers when wood as a resource stops being a concern very quickly in. If the game comes up with ways to make wood more necessary later on, that's fine but it doesn't seem like that's the direction it's going now. Currently it seems like you just need to hit about 100 wood and then you could just ignore it for a while, aside from the fact that the other two farm spots don't get the same worker capacity upgrades.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
This may be a stupid question... but how do I get my poor worker to eat/replenish?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately, I still don't find anything attractive on this game.
As much as I like S4P, Mav totally dissapointed me this time (which is, of course, of no consecuence).

First of all... no character creation.
What's worst, the character you have to play, is heinous. I hated his guts right from the first scene.
So, for starters, I don't want to play like him.

Second... again the stupid fox-girl.

Third... the plot doesn't makes sense.
Not just the history, but the setting. The races and their roles, etc.

Fourth, no sex.
And, overall, no "sexy feeling" around.
It's basically like playing a regular game, in which we get the "sexy" part looking at the boobs of X npc, or a flirty character, and that's all.
Craft and build. Nothing in a "sexy" or kinky way, just that: gather wood, get food for your minions. Like Warcraft or any other craft-build game, but with much much less to do.

Fifth, there's nothing original.
Just the same over-done fantasy setting, in which everyone has over-ornated clothes, and the over-used manga-style.
Not even the races are original, just the over-usual goblins-dwarves-elves.

That being said, the positive is that it looks pretty so far, and the artwork this time is pretty good.

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
Unfortunately, I still don't find anything attractive on this game.
As much as I like S4P, Mav totally dissapointed me this time (which is, of course, of no consecuence).

First of all... no character creation.
What's worst, the character you have to play, is heinous. I hated his guts right from the first scene.
So, for starters, I don't want to play like him.

Second... again the stupid fox-girl.

Third... the plot doesn't makes sense.
Not just the history, but the setting. The races and their roles, etc.

Fourth, no sex.
And, overall, no "sexy feeling" around.
It's basically like playing a regular game, in which we get the "sexy" part looking at the boobs of X npc, or a flirty character, and that's all.
Craft and build. Nothing in a "sexy" or kinky way, just that: gather wood, get food for your minions. Like Warcraft or any other craft-build game, but with much much less to do.

Fifth, there's nothing original.
Just the same over-done fantasy setting, in which everyone has over-ornated clothes, and the over-used manga-style.
Not even the races are original, just the over-usual goblins-dwarves-elves.

That being said, the positive is that it looks pretty so far, and the artwork this time is pretty good.
Really? To me, the characters, especially the dragoness-smith, seemed relatively unique.
Concerning the MC, i agree. But I see him as a standard adventure MC, they all have something majorly offputting about their character.
Considering that this is a fantasy setting, I don't quite get how you could make any plot that would make entirely 'sense', it's not the goal of the game.
About the fox-girl... How can you dislike a fox-girl?!

I enjoy simple mechanics such as "gather stuff so you can do stuff with it". While I agree to the point you made about sexy content, I like what's here right now and what I can imagine coming (maybe).

Maybe give us a bit more food or something, but apart from that... It's fine!

Feb 24, 2019
Really? To me, the characters, especially the dragoness-smith, seemed relatively unique.
Concerning the MC, i agree. But I see him as a standard adventure MC, they all have something majorly offputting about their character.
Considering that this is a fantasy setting, I don't quite get how you could make any plot that would make entirely 'sense', it's not the goal of the game.
About the fox-girl... How can you dislike a fox-girl?!

I enjoy simple mechanics such as "gather stuff so you can do stuff with it". While I agree to the point you made about sexy content, I like what's here right now and what I can imagine coming (maybe).

Maybe give us a bit more food or something, but apart from that... It's fine!

I have to agree, with both statements made, I enjoy the game, for its management, but atm it does feel bland, so Im waiting for future updates to see what happens

Reactions: passiveDragon

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
I think it's more like "On hold".. On his patreon are a lot's of posts were is written about an Strive (his main game)
Sequel. So I guess all we can do is wait'n. ;)
Never finished Strive, but it seemed good. I hope the sequel fixes some of the annoyances I had with the game.

JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
Looks interesting. At least Maverik's games don't involve cannibalism or other sickening fetishes like in some games of this genre.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
So... is it really "completed" or is it a demo, or what is this exactly? He abandoned it and called it finished right?

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Looks like devs planning to release new version of the game in this month. Completely reworked as I understand.
Any news on that front? Like the previous post pointed out, I'm afraid the dev just slapped a "completed" tag after abandoning the side project and calling it a day.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Any news on that front? Like the previous post pointed out, I'm afraid the dev just slapped a "completed" tag after abandoning the side project and calling it a day.
I have no idea, why they just went in radio-silence mode about this game. According to that OLD post this game supposed to be released after some short time, but then they just stopped mentioning it at all, as if there never been any game at all.

• Sad
Reactions: Solak

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Ok, here is a quote from the developer's patreon:

Displaced

Tl;dr Good news: We are making big progress, Bad news: it's still a bit far from release state.

One of the reasons there's been little in terms of updates this month is that I'm heavily involved in Displaced production. By this moment we've completed all story and scene related scripts, world structure and combat. Theoretically we could wrap up a very barebone unstable version in a couple of months, but as this is not in my nature, I must say it won't be released this year, but it's almost certain to be finished by 2022. It pains me to not give out much of updates for a lengthy period of time, but I hope this will be accepted by you.

On a side note, even though most of the content is finished, I have a lingering feeling there's not quite enough side content, which will be more apparent once complete version will be assembled. A good thing, though, with all work done on it, it will be trivial to add more scenes and missions in current assets.

Overall, there's still plenty of work to finish and polish, but I'm getting the feeling we are slowly approaching the goal.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote