EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Logo Disruption.png

Overview:
Disruption passes on the beautiful city of Budapest, indulge in this story of strong emotions as you cruise through many experiences, whether you want it to be dominant or submissive is entirely up to you
Imagine this as your second life, as your explosion of what you really want to be, will you be bent or bend others? Discover yourself in Disruption.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-02-18
Developer: gaaby F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
*v0.15 is the public release, v0.16 on patreon and subscribestar

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -
Others:

preview7.png preview2.png preview3.png preview4.png preview5.png preview6.png preview1.png

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys, developer here! Just wanted to share a few words as I start developing this more and more.

Bare in mind this is my first try at making a game in SugarCube/Twine so perhaps things might not be the best at first but I'll do my best to improve as updates keep going, hopefully you enjoy this first release, I am aware currently the world building is a little lacking but next update I am prioritizing the development of the world building and game mechanics.

For the lovers of male domination, this game will have both routes, Disruption will be a game where you either are forcefully feminized or forcefully masculinized, so both routes will have development! Hang on with me male domination lovers, your time will come :p

I plan to devote myself to this project and give it all of my free spare time, so I intend to give regular updates

If you wanna know more about v0.2 which is currently in development, I made a post for everyone to see on my patreon where you can read!

All feedback and criticism is welcome and feel free to join my discord and suggest ideas, report bugs etc.. discord is also in development.

Thank you all for trying the first release and I'll see you in v0.2!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I read all I need to know about how this will go. When the male domination route is the second route to be done that tells me which people the dev really created this game for..... No thank you.
I will be transparent and yes, my primary focus in this first release is the submissive route as it is what I personally enjoy the most, so for this first release I wanted it to be developed more towards that route.

However as a fan of both routes in games I wanted my game to have a male domination route as I have an story in mind of how I want to develop it and it'll definitely get attention. I understand if you don't wanna give it a try right now but come back some updates later! I can promise you here I'll make it worth your while!

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Played it for a few seconds, and already don't like the interface and gave up on it.

1. Get rid of the fading transitions between rooms and during scenes. It doesn't add immersion, it's just annoying to wait for no reason.
2. Get rid of all the extra line breaks between each room. There's no reason you need to page down every time you want to click a room. Just have them all listed and visible on one page without having to scroll.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
gaaby first thing, I want to play more before critiques, but having finished the tutorial, you have option of going to class, on a sunday. This is already setting up your future content and having some consistency issues down the road. I'll let you know if I find more problems, but I wanted to draw your attention to this because if you don't nip this early you can have all sorts of schedule issues and errors down the road.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So the mom and girlfriends names seem to get randomly swapped in the intro. There also seems to be no content for the dom route.

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
some notes:

1) change your line breaks into bullet points
2) the pause for eating/watching TV is unnecessary, don't do that
3) the go to class option in room overrides anything you are (or not) wearing, I've gone to class naked.
4) I know its a first version, but you really need some events around the house
5) it feels like the submissive path just railroads you into sissy? assuming this is just going to ultimately lead to a gay route, you may as well just name it a sissy path and not confuse players who are looking for femdom content.
6) You have to bring up tips every day to pretty much see what you need to do if there is no special option immediately availible
7) is there a reason to keep increasing submissive score when there is no way to decrease it or change what happens to you when you're on a route? Do you have a plan for this, or is the stat just increasing just because?

I kinda got a feel for the type of game this is, it might be worth re-visiting in a few updates, but some things are already broken and need to be fixed in your code or you're going to have issues later on. The story is super linear, can't tell if that's due to being first release or because that's your intention.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
So the mom and girlfriends names seem to get randomly swapped in the intro. There also seems to be no content for the dom route.
Thank you for the warning, they were indeed mixed up, I'll leave an html download in case that is bothering people alot as it is an easy thing to fix.

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Played it for a few seconds, and already don't like the interface and gave up on it.

1. Get rid of the fading transitions between rooms and during scenes. It doesn't add immersion, it's just annoying to wait for no reason.
2. Get rid of all the extra line breaks between each room. There's no reason you need to page down every time you want to click a room. Just have them all listed and visible on one page without having to scroll.
The fading and transition only happens in the tutorial or when you trigger a new scene, the rest of the game is completely normal!

I see your point, thank you for your feedback, I'll have it in consideration!

Reactions: SunlessSpear

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
some notes:

1) change your line breaks into bullet points
2) the pause for eating/watching TV is unnecessary, don't do that
3) the go to class option in room overrides anything you are (or not) wearing, I've gone to class naked.
4) I know its a first version, but you really need some events around the house
5) it feels like the submissive path just railroads you into sissy? assuming this is just going to ultimately lead to a gay route, you may as well just name it a sissy path and not confuse players who are looking for femdom content.
6) You have to bring up tips every day to pretty much see what you need to do if there is no special option immediately availible
7) is there a reason to keep increasing submissive score when there is no way to decrease it or change what happens to you when you're on a route? Do you have a plan for this, or is the stat just increasing just because?

I kinda got a feel for the type of game this is, it might be worth re-visiting in a few updates, but some things are already broken and need to be fixed in your code or you're going to have issues later on. The story is super linear, can't tell if that's due to being first release or because that's your intention.
Thank you for playing and for your feedback, it completely passed through me the fact that you shouldn't be able to go to school on a weekend, duh.

I was unaware of the gone naked thing aswell, will look into it.
Next update will focus more on the world building so not only will it have more events around the house, it will have more events around the whole world! I agree with you.

The submissive path will lead you into feminization yes, maybe in the future I could make more paths where instead of feminization is it just straight femdom on a male, but as of now, the submissive content is forced-feminization with femdom, as in the female dominates you to be a sissy, kinda like Perverted Education if you have ever played that.

In the next update there will be a new stat named Corruption where you will need to increase to trigger new scenes that add submission, as of now, it's purpose is to trigger new scenes and show that you are increasing your submission, in the future, you will have more options.

The story is linear indeed because of it being a first release, my intention is not to make it a novel but to make it a game, in the future I want to make it feel a little bit more "grindy" to make things happen, thank you for noticing the bugs I'll do my best to fix them, this is my first game so Im learning as I'm developing, sorry!

Thank you for the long feedback, greatly appreciated!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes