Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Thank you! Glad you enjoy the game, you could be at the limit in gf events, if you want to send me your savefile I'll take a look at it to see if you have events to be triggered
Hey! It's fine, I just started a new game and tried to be as submissive as possible and then girlfriend NTR events started... I have another question though... It is possible to see girlfriend NTR events without seeing all the feminization and sissification thing? I personally don't like it but I did it because I wanted to see the gf ntr content

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey! It's fine, I just started a new game and tried to be as submissive as possible and then girlfriend NTR events started... I have another question though... It is possible to see girlfriend NTR events without seeing all the feminization and sissification thing? I personally don't like it but I did it because I wanted to see the gf ntr content
I'm sorry for the lack of option but as of now no, the main focus of the game is feminization/sissification :/ I want to do different routes from the beginning once I finish the main plot so people can have different choices of main story gameplay, but for now it's not a thing, sorry!

Reactions: Sieglinnde

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
So how much dom stuff is there yet.
Well there's some, the main dom content is being developed slower than the sub content but there's some storylines going already, teacher, classmate, sister, mom and best friend are in development and I plan to add more

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes