gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
hey how are you able to let us know what the changelog for 0.12 is if not I totally understand
It is on my discord my friend and in the zipfile when you download it, also on tfgames, I'll probably start adding the changelog here too

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Okay, I'm pretty sure this update borked something on the dom route. My old save couldn't accews the new content so I started over and there are old events not happening, and the first weekend keeps repeating.

Saves old and new.
Im really confused.. I just loaded up both savefiles and I immediately got new content to play in the new savefile and in the old save you were at the end of content. Do you have this message?

1709969455993.png

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I apologize to everyone, I have mixed the changelogs, the one you all have probably seen is the v0.12 changelog, I've left them both now, the v0.12 and v0.11, please check it again to understand the new content.

Reactions: gregers

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
I see that the event on the first weekend when you go to look at lingerie with your girlfriend still triggers the clerk calling you a "little shoplifting sissy boy" regardless if you're on the dominant route and have never been to that shop before. I saved and restarted my game to check to make sure I didn't skip over an event but I don't see any where your character goes to the lingerie shop and accidentally steals.

Edit: As long as I am reading the correctly, its looking for feminization being <=4 and masculinity = 0. Which even on a full dominate route makes this true. Looking at the other events nearby I think this needs to be changed to a greater-than sign.

Also the event refers to an event that has not happened as it seems to be referring to your sister as your mistress and she forced you to go buy panties.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I apologize to everyone, I have mixed the changelogs, the one you all have probably seen is the v0.12 changelog, I've left them both now, the v0.12 and v0.11, please check it again to understand the new content.
So the public version now here is v. 0.11, which adds a bunch of new content on the sub path, mostly at home and focused around chastity. In a few weeks we'll see the public release of v. 0.12, which adds further to the sub path as well as some new dom events. Did I get that right?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
So the public version now here is v. 0.11, which adds a bunch of new content on the sub path, mostly at home and focused around chastity. In a few weeks we'll see the public release of v. 0.12, which adds further to the sub path as well as some new dom events. Did I get that right?
Exactly yes.

Reactions: gregers

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I see that the event on the first weekend when you go to look at lingerie with your girlfriend still triggers the clerk calling you a "little shoplifting sissy boy" regardless if you're on the dominant route and have never been to that shop before. I saved and restarted my game to check to make sure I didn't skip over an event but I don't see any where your character goes to the lingerie shop and accidentally steals.

Edit: As long as I am reading the correctly, its looking for feminization being <=4 and masculinity = 0. Which even on a full dominate route makes this true. Looking at the other events nearby I think this needs to be changed to a greater-than sign.

Also the event refers to an event that has not happened as it seems to be referring to your sister as your mistress and she forced you to go buy panties.
Hmm you might be correct, thank you, I've went over the dom path several times to make sure the sub events do not happen on the dom path but I guess somehow that missed me, I'll give that a look thank you!

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Been enjoying the game and have played both dom and sub routes and I have some feedback though I do understand that this game is in early development, so I know many things will be changed.

For the sub route, it feels like the further stuff with the teacher/therapy and the getting caught by the sister should come earlier in the progression as before you get to that point its just a bunch of random events that you can choose to do or not. The reason I bring this up as the route I followed was going to school, work, and then home. I sometimes did an event at home such as the tv, imagining yourself as a house wife, and the shower. I took the sub route at pretty much every opportunity which I was able to get to max submission before therapy even started and I wasn't trying to. The progression of events also felt weird as got to the point of having sex with the best friend at work just after starting therapy which feels weird as therapy/teacher tasks/ how people are reacting to you don't line up with your character accepting that part.

I know this is a sandbox and I can choose what to do and when but if you're just taking events as they come without knowing what happens in it from previous plays then events can play in very weird orders. This ends up making it feel like a hodgepodge of ideas all thrown together with only a general idea of an order. If anything more restrictions on when events can happen would help but could also make the game feel more empty so you would probably need more random things to fill it in.

Another feedback would be that an outfit system feels needed that can be saved and loaded quickly as later in the sub route you change outfits more often.

Hope this helps and that you continue this project as I am excited to see where it goes.:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Been enjoying the game and have played both dom and sub routes and I have some feedback though I do understand that this game is in early development so I know many things will be changed.

For the sub route, it feels like the further stuff with the teacher/therapy and the getting caught by the sister should come earlier in the progression as before you get to that point its just a bunch of random events that you can choose to do or not. The reason I bring this up as the route I followed was going to school, work, and then home. I sometimes did an event at home such as the tv, imagining yourself as a house wife, and the shower. I took the sub route at pretty much every opportunity which I was able to get to max submission before therapy even started and I wasn't trying to. The progression of events also felt weird as got to the point of having sex with the best friend at work just after starting therapy which feels weird as therapy/teacher tasks/ how people are reacting to you don't line up with your character accepting that part.

I know this is a sandbox and I can choose what to do and when but if you're just taking events as they come without knowing what happens in it from previous plays then events can play in very weird orders. This ends up making it feel like a hodgepodge of ideas all thrown together with only a general idea of an order. If anything more restrictions on when events can happen would help but could also make the game feel more empty so you would probably need more random things to fill it in.

Another feedback would be that an outfit system feels needed that can be saved and loaded quickly as later in the sub route you change outfits more often.

Hope this helps and that you continue this project as I am excited to see where it goes.:giggle:
Thank you very much for your very detailed feedback, I appreciate it very much! I agree with you when you say the game feels very out of order when it comes to events, unfortunately as this is my first game I've been learning and realizing things as I make the game, things are quite messy now and it would take me alot of time to change it, I'd had to reform alot of the whole code pretty much, but you move and learn and I'll make sure when I make a new game after this that those mistakes do not happen.

Thank you very much for your feedback once again and hope you enjoyed what you played so far, I'll try to make the game as good as possible!

graburg

May 7, 2020
I got to the point where your mom gives you the sissy maid outfit, but can't find an option to actually clean the house, is it part of a main event later on? And also, I've been "stuck" for some days already with the "you're ready for a new event" message, I think (?) I checked every location where an event could take place but I can't find anything. The sister has already put the chastity and it looked like she was going to do more

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
aha and here I thought there was a reason to d/l it and play again... was wondering why none of the new stuff triggered. Lookin forward to the v12 then!

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Well, that explains everything. I remember you saying that 0.11 wouldn't have dom content so I was surprised to see the changelog and find it did have some, but it was wrong changelog.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Another thing is the game is getting moderately big, dev should look into making update patches.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I got to the point where your mom gives you the sissy maid outfit, but can't find an option to actually clean the house, is it part of a main event later on? And also, I've been "stuck" for some days already with the "you're ready for a new event" message, I think (?) I checked every location where an event could take place but I can't find anything. The sister has already put the chastity and it looked like she was going to do more
The maid cleaning happens on the weekends, as to the you're ready for a new event it means you will be able to trigger if there is an event available, doesnt necessarily mean it is available already, if you have the End of x content on the tips button, then it means the current content is over

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Another thing is the game is getting moderately big, dev should look into making update patches.
If you mean in size then yes I agree with you and it's something I will fix in v0.13, I'll change the larger gifs to mp4 files and eventually all gifs will be mp4s.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
aha and here I thought there was a reason to d/l it and play again... was wondering why none of the new stuff triggered. Lookin forward to the v12 then!
Sorry to disappoint you, didnt mean to fool anyone!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Just wanted to say that I think I'll manage to put the game online soon! For those who are waiting for that look forward to it!

FAHJKF21

Apr 30, 2023
Dont know if its something that I have done but I am currently stuck in this area, any help? Stats also attached Screenshot 2024-03-13 034936.png Screenshot 2024-03-13 034943.png

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes