Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Thank you for playing and for your feedback, it completely passed through me the fact that you shouldn't be able to go to school on a weekend, duh.

I was unaware of the gone naked thing aswell, will look into it.
Next update will focus more on the world building so not only will it have more events around the house, it will have more events around the whole world! I agree with you.

The submissive path will lead you into feminization yes, maybe in the future I could make more paths where instead of feminization is it just straight femdom on a male, but as of now, the submissive content is forced-feminization with femdom, as in the female dominates you to be a sissy, kinda like Perverted Education if you have ever played that.

In the next update there will be a new stat named Corruption where you will need to increase to trigger new scenes that add submission, as of now, it's purpose is to trigger new scenes and show that you are increasing your submission, in the future, you will have more options.

The story is linear indeed because of it being a first release, my intention is not to make it a novel but to make it a game, in the future I want to make it feel a little bit more "grindy" to make things happen, thank you for noticing the bugs I'll do my best to fix them, this is my first game so Im learning as I'm developing, sorry!

Thank you for the long feedback, greatly appreciated!
Just because I feel like this gets overlooked a lot, but feminization is generally with the intent to fully transition into becoming a woman. Sissification is a lifestyle that centers around humiliation and never really becoming fully a woman. Your game seems to be going towards the latter.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
View attachment 3018120

Overview:
Disruption passes on the beautiful city of Budapest, indulge in this story of strong emotions as you cruise through many experiences, whether you want it to be dominant or submissive is entirely up to you
Imagine this as your second life, as your explosion of what you really want to be, will you be bent or bend others? Discover yourself in Disruption.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-20
Release Date: 2023-10-19
Developer: gaaby - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

gaaby
Congratulations on your first game and wish you success in your development.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Just because I feel like this gets overlooked a lot, but feminization is generally with the intent to fully transition into becoming a woman. Sissification is a lifestyle that centers around humiliation and never really becoming fully a woman. Your game seems to be going towards the latter.
Well you could say I intend to make a little of both then, sissification that leads into feminization.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thank you very much my friend, likewise!
Thank you.

By the way, I took a small look at the screenshots and see that you have big problems with the gap, which is why there are a lot of gaps in the game. If you want to make large dialogues or text, you will have problems, or more precisely, players who use a very small monitor.

My advice is to use the extra time, or better yet, dedicate a whole patch (what a fashionable name it is) to fix this chaos in the code.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Thank you.

By the way, I took a small look at the screenshots and see that you have big problems with the gap, which is why there are a lot of gaps in the game. If you want to make large dialogues or text, you will have problems, or more precisely, players who use a very small monitor.

My advice is to use the extra time, or better yet, dedicate a whole patch (what a fashionable name it is) to fix this chaos in the code.
I made it on purpose to have somewhat gaps between dialogs because personally I dont like it when it's all glued together, in order to battle with large dialogs tho I put linkreplaces in the middle of scenes where the player has to click in order for the rest of the dialog to show, for ex "You want to grab a bottle of watter so you <<linkreplace "grab the bottle">> and the rest of the dialog would show, but thanks!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I made it on purpose to have somewhat gaps between dialogs because personally I dont like it when it's all glued together, in order to battle with large dialogs tho I put linkreplaces in the middle of scenes where the player has to click in order for the rest of the dialog to show, for ex "You want to grab a bottle of watter so you <<linkreplace "grab the bottle">> and the rest of the dialog would show, but thanks!
Even on the sidebar?)

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Even on the sidebar?)
Yep, I dont like things to be all glued together, stylistically I dont think it looks good but I can see your point that it could harm people with a small monitor

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yep, I dont like things to be all glued together, stylistically I dont think it looks good but I can see your point that it could harm people with a small monitor
In fact, you can do whatever you want in the game, but if you are giving the game to the public, you need to at least think a little about it. For example, I also do many things as I like.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I have been notified that people on their phones are unable to leave the phone intro with the gf so I have fixed the issue in case people wanna try it on their phone.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
I haven't actually checked this out yet but I wanted to voice my thanks for being so responsive and attentive in the early goings. Some devs do minimal communication and it's great when someone is open about their plans and listens to criticism! Congratulations and best of luck on your first SugarCube/Twine game!

Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I haven't actually checked this out yet but I wanted to voice my thanks for being so responsive and attentive in the early goings. Some devs do minimal communication and it's great when someone is open about their plans and listens to criticism! Congratulations and best of luck on your first SugarCube/Twine game!
Thanks! I intend to always mantain contact and be active in here and on discord as I develop, I've been playing +18 games for a good long time now, couple years and like you said, sometimes the devs just disappear, I don't want to be that guy and if for some reason I cannot develop the game for a few days, I'll be the first one to warn, not just disappear.

I am aware I cannot please everyone with my game, but I will always do my best to reach out to the maximum people possible.

Criticism and feedback really helps to understand at what place your game is and where it should go, so I appreciate it alot, if you give my game a try, let me know what you think! Thank you very much!

Reactions: Oliz82

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thanks! I intend to always mantain contact and be active in here and on discord as I develop, I've been playing +18 games for a good long time now, couple years and like you said, sometimes the devs just disappear, I don't want to be that guy and if for some reason I cannot develop the game for a few days, I'll be the first one to warn, not just disappear.

I am aware I cannot please everyone with my game, but I will always do my best to reach out to the maximum people possible.

Criticism and feedback really helps to understand at what place your game is and where it should go, so I appreciate it alot, if you give my game a try, let me know what you think! Thank you very much!
Sometimes developers can be busy, for example doing an update, some lose faith in their project and start a new one, or take a break to gather their senses.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Sometimes developers can be busy, for example doing an update, some lose faith in their project and start a new one, or take a break to gather their senses.
That is totally fine I believe you can keep contact while doing updates, as the rest, if you are going to disappear, atleast give a reason on why, I think your followers deserve to know if you dont feel like working anymore so you dont let them waiting for nothing

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
That is totally fine I believe you can keep contact while doing updates, as the rest, if you are going to disappear, atleast give a reason on why, I think your followers deserve to know if you dont feel like working anymore so you dont let them waiting for nothing
It's good that I don't use Patreon :) Less trouble on my old head ^_^

mikl35

Jan 1, 2022
Quick thing, the phone background doesn't line up with the icons and text unless I zoom in 133%, I guess because I'm at 1440p

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Quick thing, the phone background doesn't line up with the icons and text unless I zoom in 133%, I guess because I'm at 1440p
Yep indeed it is, I'll rework the whole phone imagery sistem so it looks better and that wont happen, thank you for the warning.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3018120

Overview:
Disruption passes on the beautiful city of Budapest, indulge in this story of strong emotions as you cruise through many experiences, whether you want it to be dominant or submissive is entirely up to you
Imagine this as your second life, as your explosion of what you really want to be, will you be bent or bend others? Discover yourself in Disruption.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-20
Release Date: 2023-10-19
Developer: gaaby - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I Like the Game so far...
Downside - there really is not alot to do/going on
- One event a day. (kinda boring)
- is kinda annoying to have to tap the Hint tab everyday.
Upside - There is Not alot of unnecessary 'repeatable' grinding.
- an event or email notification at top of page every morning.

- improve MC's relationship with Ms. Ash (teacher)
(high school is Hard enough with peer pressure; w/o having to attend class w/ Teacher who Hates you)
- try to pay more attention in class
- ask for some extra credit assignments

Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I Like the Game so far...
Downside - there really is not alot to do/going on
- One event a day. (kinda boring)
- is kinda annoying to have to tap the Hint tab everyday.
Upside - There is Not alot of unnecessary 'repeatable' grinding.
- an event or email notification at top of page every morning.

- improve MC's relationship with Ms. Ash (teacher)
(high school is Hard enough with peer pressure; w/o having to attend class w/ Teacher who Hates you)
- try to pay more attention in class
- ask for some extra credit assignments
Thank you for your feedback, I will take it into consideraton, there will be more to do in the next update!

Reactions: Shelscott50

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Hey guys, developer here! Just wanted to share a few words as I start developing this more and more.

Bare in mind this is my first try at making a game in SugarCube/Twine so perhaps things might not be the best at first but I'll do my best to improve as updates keep going, hopefully you enjoy this first release, I am aware currently the world building is a little lacking but next update I am prioritizing the development of the world building and game mechanics.

For the lovers of male domination, this game will have both routes, Disruption will be a game where you either are forcefully feminized or forcefully masculinized, so both routes will have development! Hang on with me male domination lovers, your time will come :p

I plan to devote myself to this project and give it all of my free spare time, so I intend to give regular updates

If you wanna know more about v0.2 which is currently in development, I made a post for everyone to see on my patreon where you can read!

All feedback and criticism is welcome and feel free to join my discord and suggest ideas, report bugs etc.. discord is also in development.

Thank you all for trying the first release and I'll see you in v0.2!
I will be transparent and yes, my primary focus in this first release is the submissive route as it is what I personally enjoy the most, so for this first release I wanted it to be developed more towards that route.

However as a fan of both routes in games I wanted my game to have a male domination route as I have an story in mind of how I want to develop it and it'll definitely get attention. I understand if you don't wanna give it a try right now but come back some updates later! I can promise you here I'll make it worth your while!
You'll have to excuse me but those messages won't prevent me from being skeptical. Sorry.
There are many devs that promise different paths in their game, focus on one and stop in the middle. It's particularly common in games with dom/sub ones, even more if they have sissification (those games have a tendency to be abandoned midway, so the sub path is unfinished and the normal/dom path is just mentioned at the start). No later than today, in a game that was aiming to have a male MC and a female MC, the dev decided to focus on the later one and isn't sure to continue with the other one anymore, which is saddening since I liked the premises but have a hard time playing as a woman.
Though, I congratulate you for being upfront.

There will be M/M content in the male domination route, optional obviously. :))

Thank you!
Will there be gay content outside with feminine men (us as a sissy on the sub path or with sissies on the dom path)? Just wondering if a bi playthrough will be possible without femboy/sissies (I just don't find them appealing, that's why I'm asking).

This is a fantastic way of thinking if you can keep it. Warning is the way to do things right, whatever the reason behind is.

As for the game, I'm not into feminization, even more if it's forced but the summary and samples made me want to try it in the future, especially if the dev is someone that agreeable.

Good continuation.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes