junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Is this Eng Ver. from Dlsite?
I found that there are official translate here.
It's the Japanese version. The latest version I could find was the jp v1.01.

[VIRUS] will not stop me, but MTL... definitely.
Latest JP version is 1.02, there is also an official Eng version. So might be safer to not touch the MTL :unsure:
The game is simple and very easy to understand, even in Japanese. Also, in my humble opinion, it is far better in Japanese when compared to the MTL (you don't have those weird, badly-indented text boxes :HideThePain: ).
I uploaded this "English patch" because, if I'm not mistaken, we can not upload non-translated games.

Reactions: rKnight and colween

colween

Oct 5, 2020
It's the Japanese version. The latest version I could find was the jp v1.01.

The game is simple and very easy to understand, even in Japanese. Also, in my humble opinion, it is far better in Japanese when compared to the MTL (you don't have those weird, badly-indented text boxes :HideThePain: ).
I uploaded this "English patch" because, if I'm not mistaken, we can not upload non-translated games.
I gave it a try, and you're right, it's playable in Japanese.
Thanks btw :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: junior20000

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
The game crashes for me once you go past 30.05 billion total points.
However, you can unlock all scenes way before reaching that point so it's not a big problem.

• Haha
Reactions: colween

colween

Oct 5, 2020
The game crashes for me once you go past 30.05 billion total points.
However, you can unlock all scenes way before reaching that point so it's not a big problem.
Some people hate grind, some just can't get enough :LOL:

Kijeryn

Jun 19, 2022
It's very fun for what it's runtime. I think it's a mostly untested fusion of idle and ecchi, but not counting the overall content size I'm impressed!

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Elves arent a lewd race. its just that they are always getting raped and that makes them look lewd. If you just leave them alone and let them live their life they wont be doing anything lewd

Snipeon

Jul 17, 2019
Elves arent a lewd race. its just that they are always getting raped and that makes them look lewd. If you just leave them alone and let them live their life they wont be doing anything lewd
Dear me. Seems like the elves' propaganda got to you. A lot of em are rape fetishists. Try leaving one alone and see what happens to you.

That's right, you get killed by em. So actually, it's either you're forced to rape em or you die. Guess which one I'm choosing, buddy.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
That's definitely what an elf would say!
"We are not lewd! We just don't stop getting raped! Please, COME to our village. We are going to t̯͇̖͙̰̮̲͉̮͕͗̂̾̇͑̈́̏̍̌ͅấ͍͖̙̟͓͔̲͍̯͒̒͑k͚͎͇͎̫̦̏͌̔̿̿͑͑̑͒͋ḛ͖͎͇̳̥̙̥̲̭̰̉͆͆̍̔̚ g͕̞̱̝̘̥͑̀͊̓̄̏̓ͅo̠̩̙̠̫͑͒̀͂͆͐̔̚ͅo͍͙͕͈͕̰̫̭͉̞͍͌̈́͐̑̋̎ͅd̞͖̫̙͚̈̀͑̊̔̚ c̝̣̠̩͕͈͌̃́̋͐̂̿̂̌̌̚á̭̖̥̝͚̯̤͉̒͂̑̎̊̐̎̆̈́r͔̥͍̜̜͓̙̱̘̬̰͋̄͂̎́̀̔̂̈̚ͅẹ̯͉̮̙͖̑̾̊͒͋͌̓̋̄̊ ȯ͈͈̟͖͙͈͕̗̗̙͆́̃͆ͅf̩̤̦͕̱͂͐̅̍̂́̎̉͐͑̋ y̲̞̣͇̫̖̣͓̤̾̏͂́̆̐̅͑̓̌̑͑ọ̩͎̝͚̯͔͈͑̿̇̏̀ú͈̭͎̞̭́̉̓̿ͅ."
Many good men were fooled by those piteous words.
Dear me. Seems like the elves' propaganda got to you. A lot of em are rape fetishists. Try leaving one alone and see what happens to you.

That's right, you get killed by em. So actually, it's either you're forced to rape em or you die. Guess which one I'm choosing, buddy.
I know what you are saying, man. That happened to my uncle. :cry:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote