Ren'Py Abandoned Distant Realities [v0.1] [Rewop]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
nHVuhk.jpg

Overview:
Distant Realities is a collection of short erotic stories in multiple genres.
It exists in the form of an interactive game (kinetic novel), and a gallery of individual images as well.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-24
Release Date: 2019-06-21
Developer: Rewop - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Extras: Gallery: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

AVmV8y.jpg MtNqif.jpg nHw05C.jpg Wp0htQ.jpg cg01_15.jpg mg01_25.jpg mg02_26.jpg mg03_38.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Would like to see larger screenshots. But the models at least from what I can see look pretty promising, and I like the premise. We can always use more quality sci fi and fantasy content.

Reactions: johnconnor

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Gonna have to assume this is a 0.1, rather than a 1.0

Seriously. How hard is it for devs to understand that 1.0 is the release, and that it's not to be used unless the game is finished?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I don't understand tags where its like "The game has women with tits and they have sex with men in different positions." Yeah thanks for telling me that. Is that meant to sell me on the game?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Would like to see larger screenshots. But the models at least from what I can see look pretty promising, and I like the premise. We can always use more quality sci fi and fantasy content.
re uploaded screenshots

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Gonna have to assume this is a 0.1, rather than a 1.0

Seriously. How hard is it for devs to understand that 1.0 is the release, and that it's not to be used unless the game is finished?
Most of these "devs" are doing this for a bit of fun and don't know or care about version numbers.
Even if they are doing it for fun, having the sense to use the basic conventions of development helps avoid confusion from people who may want to play the game.

Reactions: RHFlash

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I have one question that will decide me...
How large are those two fairies in the picture?
Because I have a bit of a fetish for minigirls that doesn't include vore, trampling, smothering under rear ends, or unbirth. Its an itch that almost never gets scratched.
Like 'short stack' and 'under the desk' oral sex. Why are those so rare????

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
Because I have a bit of a fetish for minigirls that doesn't include vore, trampling, smothering under rear ends, or unbirth. Its an itch that almost never gets scratched.
This. Under the desk is hot -- but I only ever see young male MCs doing it to much older women, as though no one else enjoys getting head in secret...

ThisGuyTheGuy

Jun 19, 2018
They appear to be patreon only. We're gonna need to wait for that versin to get posted to find out.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This. Under the desk is hot -- but I only ever see young male MCs doing it to much older women, as though no one else enjoys getting head in secret...
Really? When I look it up its almost always a woman doing it to a man or another woman. And most of the male/female stuff looks grainy, like it was filmed in the early 80's or earlier, so I know they're oooooold.
I don't get why its so rare. The thrill of doing something like that in front of people with the possibility of being caught seems like it should be more popular than it is.
I, personally, enjoy the 'naughty' aspect of doing something wrong in secret. Not a fan of 'in the open' public type, but I love the hidden type.
There's an abandoned game called "Teacher's Pet" that I had gotten solely because the banner showed a blond head under the teacher's desk. It had wonderful animation, too. I found it on another site, so I hadn't even known it was abandoned until I looked for it here.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
It is entirely a series of kinetic novelettes. Very short and entirely focused on sex. You can play a total of 3 scenes; a fourth if you become a Patreon supporter. The renders are quite interesting, especially the monster girls, and the women gorgeous in their own special way. If you're interested in something fappable, it'll fit the bill, but there is no real story if that's what you're looking for. There's sort of a mini story if you want to call it that in the mermaid scene, but nothing meaningful and it will appeal to a niche fetish not currently listed in the tags.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It is entirely a series of kinetic novelettes. Very short and entirely focused on sex. You can play a total of 3 scenes; a fourth if you become a Patreon supporter. The renders are quite interesting, especially the monster girls, and the women gorgeous in their own special way. If you're interested in something fappable, it'll fit the bill, but there is no real story if that's what you're looking for. There's sort of a mini story if you want to call it that in the mermaid scene, but nothing meaningful and it will appeal to a niche fetish not currently listed in the tags.

The Spoiler part of your post sounds like part of the story from the book Mute by Piers Anthony.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes