District 13 Discussion

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
District 13 Housewife animations /妮妮 /のスタジオ/ 7niArt

To Our OG Family !!
We Start Again !! Cheers !!:coffee:

To new commers , Be respectful to each others . Patience is the virtue . Wait for the uploaders to upload .request for contents , and dont be in hurry , uploaders will upload when the time comes .

All animated characters uploads here are +18 and Above.
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right page to message.

Bugs
I am playing bound by lust and I noticed the list of characters that I have interacted with is incomplete. For example, I interacted with Heather and got a point but I do not see her in the list. Furthermore, Dana's sister is not in the list and when she texted me, I could not see the text.

khaideptrai1

Jan 2, 2024
Is there anyone have Five color rangers V03 ? I see 3 work from her patreon on this content but only v01 and v02 exist

khaideptrai1

Jan 2, 2024
Nini has personally asked that we wait TWO weeks before posting. I myself would like to see her continue to make videos ...
this "one week" rule is not helping whatsoever.
Okay got it now thank u Ojisan just thinking nini make her own videos and all of that concept by herself is honestly mindblowing me. For me the best series of her is Buss trip. Like it's trully u can call a Series u know

Reactions: NinaBoom74

Yamete123123

Jan 7, 2024
Thanks ... you call THIS ..,existing? I suppose we work with what we have, don't we?
Two things ... Ryahn gave me the AOK on a new picture Nini posted this morning. It shows her new and improved female to
older teen height ratio (thank God) ... I combined the three video clips she posted on Twitter (X ... :cautious: ) this morning too. These feature a dirty-old-man ... uh ... playing bongos, the second and third clips mark the first time Nini did 2 two identical scenes. One vanilla, the other blacked ... Of course, adults only. A new character introduced ... Sachiko. I've no idea how she fits into Nini's NCU at this time ... enjoy (hey, at least I get to post something!)
MediaFire:
Thanks ... you call THIS ..,existing? I suppose we work with what we have, don't we?
Two things ... Ryahn gave me the AOK on a new picture Nini posted this morning. It shows her new and improved female to
older teen height ratio (thank God) ... I combined the three video clips she posted on Twitter (X ... :cautious: ) this morning too. These feature a dirty-old-man ... uh ... playing bongos, the second and third clips mark the first time Nini did 2 two identical scenes. One vanilla, the other blacked ... Of course, adults only. A new character introduced ... Sachiko. I've no idea how she fits into Nini's NCU at this time ... enjoy (hey, at least I get to post something!)
MediaFire:
Ojisan can u upload this clip

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes