District 13 Discussion

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Thx for clearing that up, that was cringe-worthy enough. glad I didn't google it lol.
Listen ... it's NOT the dogs. Go back 5 minutes before that Scene. Try telling the group what happened without being censored. I was censored here when I just wrote a two word description of something verboten by the R7 rules; I'll abbreviate it for you ... CP ... does THAT ring a bell?
Oh ... BTW ... this site allows bestiality.

dark55559

Sep 21, 2023
Can anybody share the names of the videos that got released in October and November. Not the clips just big ones. I was offline because of my exams. I am hearing that Ojisan and the others won't be sharing videos anymore. Who will be doing those stuff then? I am really confused.

Reactions: yyyoooiiihhh

Sam 998

May 12, 2021
Can anybody share the names of the videos that got released in October and November. Not the clips just big ones. I was offline because of my exams. I am hearing that Ojisan and the others won't be sharing videos anymore. Who will be doing those stuff then? I am really confused.
None for the time being.cause the mods will delete stuffs from here and may do problem to uploaders account .. we are finding solutions.

ThePandiz

Dec 12, 2023
Good to see the community that appreciates D13's content is back. I went to 8Muses couple days ago to check up on any updates and noticed the whole thing was deleted lol. Was a little sad that I wouldn't see it spring up again, super glad it's back though!

Virus5739

Dec 13, 2023
Things got out of hand with the content on the forums, the owner tried to mitigate it in the last few weeks because he was having legal problems with inappropriate content... and it will probably happen again.

Everything indicates that he got tired and simply push the "burn" button...
I also read somewhere that he/she got involved with FBI also man you guys are really taking by building all this things again
But I am glad you guys are back cuz in previous forum I didn't registered and then came a weird rule of some invitee thing and then I didn't check the forum till it got wiped out
The first link was of this f95 forum and there was only 1 info that 8muses has gone and no one knows what will happen
I thought I will never find this forum in any other platform cuc I ain't even in discord
So today I searched again and saw u guys here again and immediately registered myself 1st time in this type of forum
Thank u all who dared to continue this journey again
Namaste

Reactions: Mrs_Stone

Virus5739

Dec 13, 2023
I also read somewhere that he/she got involved with FBI also man you guys are really taking by building all this things again
But I am glad you guys are back cuz in previous forum I didn't registered and then came a weird rule of some invitee thing and then I didn't check the forum till it got wiped out
The first link was of this f95 forum and there was only 1 info that 8muses has gone and no one knows what will happen
I thought I will never find this forum in any other platform cuc I ain't even in discord
So today I searched again and saw u guys here again and immediately registered myself 1st time in this type of forum
Thank u all who dared to continue this journey again
Namaste
Please tell me if there is another forum or other platforms if this is not the main forum where nini's ART will be posted

Reactions: Bsieie9wk
Sep 29, 2020
IDK what the fuss is about. Nabr1ales Tr1athlede stuff got posted here without any intervention. Maybe the heat is high due to the immigration surge.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes