Seeking Dive into My NSFW Gaming World: Seeking Recommendations for an Asexual Dabbler!

Jul 3, 2017
Hey fellow gamers! Having an awesome day? ;)

I'm here to tap into the collective wisdom of this awesome community and get some game recommendations. I'll cut to the chase - I'm a bit of a dabbler in the gaming world, let alone the NSFW routes, but I'm ready to broaden my horizons. Here's a quick rundown of what I've enjoyed so far, so you can tailor your suggestions:

1. Story-Lover’s Paradise:
    • I'm all about emotionally investing in characters and diving into a dramatic narrative.
    • Fully flushed out characters? Yes, please!
    • NSFW note: Asexual, more so Demisexual.
    • Top it off with fantastic gameplay, and you might earn yourself an A+ rating from me.
    • Oh, and the better the art and background music, the more I'll love it!
  2. Learning While Gaming:
    • Love games that teach me something valuable I can apply in real life.
    • From filing taxes in "Tax Heaven 3000" (C+ game imo, but loved learning to do taxes!) to strategy games like "Sengoku Rance" (B, enjoyed the strategy but missed a few things).
    • Feed my in-depth mind with games that offer more than just entertainment.
  3. Relaxation vs. Reflexes:
    • I enjoy relaxing games like Stardew Valley and diving into dramatic stories.
    • On the flip side, I'm ready for games that amp up my reflexes.
    • Played "WaifuFighterFist" - good but slow and predictable, looking for something with a bit more excitement.
    • Open to both chill and intense gameplay, as long as I can fully enjoy myself.
P.S. I'm a bit of a gaming rookie, so don't mind to throw me recommendations from left field. The more, the merrier! Let's build out my gaming repertoire together. Can't wait to hear your suggestions! :WeSmart: