Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Divergence: Beyond The Singularity multi mod [v0.15.0] [v0.18.1] [Electro]

Feb 18, 2022
Then what are these ? These are my screenshots from the game. And the mod works fine. And more clearly I have found gallery only in part 2 and the gallery feature is not implemented in part 1/0.15.0 version I think. And for cheat I don't think money cheat or variables editing are necessary.
And Rockerz Vincent can you add a quick menu at the bottom of the screen so we can skip dialogues.
View attachment 1860854

View attachment 1860862
Yeah I'll add renpy default options and settings in next version.

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
Mod works fine, it just doesn't show anything on screens where the choices don't matter.
Which is where people are probably thinking it doesn't work

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
can someone please explain what is version 0.15.1 and version 0.16.1 part 2 ?
Is this game split up into two parts, or does part 2 contain part 1 game proper, and the mod patch 0.16.1 is the latest version? I have never played this game to my knowledge, so just a bit confused.

Feb 18, 2022
Slight error here, as when I booted it up, got this error message. Hopefully it is an easy fix. View attachment 1960114
So, this is happening bcoz I created the mod using Ren'py 8 latest version which has already that module. But the game is using an old Ren'py (7,2,0) version which doesn't have self closing text tag module in config.py.
Download new and modified exe in mod's op[link provided to download] extract the archive and you'll get these files after extracting. Paste.png . Then you have these folders in original game; delete those folders[leave game folder] and paste new folders of the exe. Del.png . Restart the game and enjoy. Here is a log file LOG.png

Mar 10, 2022
So, this is happening bcoz I created the mod using Ren'py 8 latest version which has already that module. But the game is using an old Ren'py (7,2,0) version which doesn't have self closing text tag module in config.py.
Download new and modified exe in mod's op[link provided to download] extract the archive and you'll get these files after extracting. View attachment 1960408 . Then you have these folders in original game; delete those folders[leave game folder] and paste new folders of the exe. View attachment 1960410 . Restart the game and enjoy. Here is a log file View attachment 1960411
Thanks it worked.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Download new and modified exe in mod's op[link provided to download] extract the archive and you'll get these files after extracting. View attachment 1960408 . Then you have these folders in original game; delete those folders[leave game folder] and paste new folders of the exe. View attachment 1960410 . Restart the game and enjoy. Here is a log file View attachment 1960411
Ah, MUCH better, thank you for both the mod and the fix.

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
Can you build a Mac version of the Part 2 Mod? I would also love to see the Part 1 mod have the gallery added.

YawpMourne

Jul 22, 2018
I've tried it one part one, and aside for the seemingly lack of response from the mod (I'm only getting occasional highlighted hints over my choices and nothing else, I don't know if it's normal), I noticed an error on the second choice of chapter 3 after choosing "Approach" on the first choice : wether I choose "Touch" or "Kiss", after a few clicks it jumps to the scene that would occur if I had chosen "Stay" on the first choice.

Does anyone get this problem too ?

EDIT : I suspected it didn't work because I had extracted the archive.rpa file, so I extracted the game again from the .zip and tried again... but now the game itself doesn't want to launch. I'm thoroughly confused.

EDIT 2 : Solved. The file path had become too long for my computer to handle. It went something like that that "USER\[...]\Divergence - Beyond the Singularity\MultiMod Test\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-v0.15.0public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-v0.15.0(public)-pc".

Moved it a folder up and renamed the remaining folders shorter and the game started. However, despite using the mod with an untouched archive.rpa file, the issue reported above persisted. This is breaking my progression, so I'll drop the mod for now, but I'm looking forward to use it again !

Last edited:

steven brown

Jun 29, 2017
I've tried it one part one, and aside for the seemingly lack of response from the mod (I'm only getting occasional highlighted hints over my choices and nothing else, I don't know if it's normal), I noticed an error on the second choice of chapter 3 after choosing "Approach" on the first choice : wether I choose "Touch" or "Kiss", after a few clicks it jumps to the scene that would occur if I had chosen "Stay" on the first choice.

Does anyone get this problem too ?

EDIT : I suspected it didn't work because I had extracted the archive.rpa file, so I extracted the game again from the .zip and tried again... but now the game itself doesn't want to launch. I'm thoroughly confused.

EDIT 2 : Solved. The file path had become too long for my computer to handle. It went something like that that "USER\[...]\Divergence - Beyond the Singularity\MultiMod Test\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-v0.15.0public-pc\Divergence-BeyondTheSingularity-v0.15.0(public)-pc".

Moved it a folder up and renamed the remaining folders shorter and the game started. However, despite using the mod with an untouched archive.rpa file, the issue reported above persisted. This is breaking my progression, so I'll drop the mod for now, but I'm looking forward to use it again !
Your post is old so you've probably moved on but for anyone else who gets put off using the mod as a result of this comment...It literally tells you it will play both scenes just prior to you choosing. It's a feature not a bug. The choice likely has no variable attached to it (i.e. no impact on the story events) so it was safe for the modder to allow you to see both scenes one after the other.

If it does have a variable, then it would likely go with the choice you picked as your continuity going forward.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
DIVERGENCE - BEYOND THE SINGULARITY DYNAMIC ELECTRO MOD

MOD INFO:
DIVERGENCE - BEYOND THE SINGULARITY DYNAMIC WALKTHROUGH MOD

Updated: 08/02/2022
Game / Creator: Divergence Beyond The Singularity /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.15.0, 0.18.1
Game Version: 0.15.0, 0.18.1
Language: English

Notice: This mod isn't just a simple regular walkthrough mod or multi mod. Hover over choice buttons to see the changes.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice:
Use '?' icon on bottom right corner of your screen or use key 'e' to open Mod Menu. [check this snapshot View attachment 1959319 ]
Use key 'e' interact with mod menus [Open and close operation]
Use key 'x' to toggle quick menu on or off

Use 'i' icon on top right corner of the mod menu screen to know about key features.

Download Links For 0.15.0:
-
Download Links For Part 2 0.18.1 Multi Mod + Ren'py 8 New And Modified EXE[for config.self_closing tag error]: -
Any chance for an update?