compteinkarnate

Sep 9, 2023
I almost feel shame downloading this from a guy who struggles for the least penny and sacrified his last 10 $ for us to enjoy the treat.

On a Christmas day that is. Well, that's the Christmas spirit right here ! Who would have known that the most wholesome act of charity I would witness in my life would revolve around a (good) sex game ? A true modern Fairy Tale.

«

- Let me tell you kids the tale of Oberoth, a noble Hero who shared Divimera R10 for his kind out of pure generosity on a Christmas Day !
- Grandpa, why does each of your story revovle around sex game ?
- How do you know that's a sex game ? I mean... you're eight... we should do something about that Internet !

»

Francis Scott Fitzgerald once wrote « Show me a Hero and I'll write you a tragedy ». A real hero is tragic by nature, he doesn't suffer for fame, but for the others. I hope the guys who tried to belittle you will apologize considering your generosity, Hero.
I could have waited a few months more myself, I'm in no hurry but I think I'll never be grateful enough for what you just did. Not for the game in itself, but for the authentic act altruism you just displayed.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
I almost feel shame downloading this from a guy who struggles for the least penny and sacrified his last 10 $ for us to enjoy the treat.

On a Christmas day that is. Well, that's the Christmas spirit right here ! Who would have known that the most wholesome act of charity I would witness in my life would revolve around a (good) sex game ? A true modern Fairy Tale.

«

- Let me tell you kids the tale of Oberoth, a noble Hero who shared Divimera R10 for his kind out of pure generosity on a Christmas Day !
- Grandpa, why does each of your story revovle around sex game ?
- How do you know that's a sex game ? I mean... you're eight... we should do something about that Internet !

»

Francis Scott Fitzgerald once wrote « Show me a Hero and I'll write you a tragedy ». A real hero is tragic by nature, he doesn't suffer for fame, but for the others. I hope the guys who tried to belittle you will apologize considering your generosity, Hero.
I could have waited a few months more myself, I'm in no hurry but I think I'll never be grateful enough for what you just did. Not for the game in itself, but for the authentic act altruism you just displayed.
Oh my, you got me tearing up and cracking up at the same time, mate. Needed to do this anyhow, F95's given me so much, and I haven't been able to give back their kindness... But today, even if I gotta beg my mates, wanted to give a bit of that generosity back.

Oldmannogains

Jun 27, 2021
I decided that I'm going to share the update myself... Because I don't think there are heroes here anymore.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog [R10.1]

- Continuation of the story.
- 3 new H-scenes (Arabelle, Lady Hale and Charlotte).
- /!\ Recommend loading a save before the moment where the protagonist leaves his bed in the morning of Day 6 (For example, the autosave that happens before you wake up on Day 6 would be an ideal point to continue), this will make sure your save is in a good state. Otherwise, I think it will work, but just be aware you may miss certain events that were added before the church and some images might not display correctly at the beginning of the church event. /!\
- Added automatic forward in the options.
- Minor changes and improvements to some previous bits.
- Translation in Spanish and Russian, updated and complete for this version.

PC version
Mac version
Android version

and Walkthrough of R10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really don't like that I spent the last penny's I had this month for this, but I hate guys who haven't consideration for others... I do this for everyone who can't pay for the Patreon
Damn it man, you are true hero and santa at the same time for people like us ;_; I too have money issues, i've lose my job and save on food, to pay my monthly rent, while looking for some job... Some of us here is not because we bad people, but some times have hard times and too poor for paying even few bucks for a game or interesting stuff. But we are living being here, right now, and we too want to feel same things like the others.
Anyway, may the heavens bless the Hero!

dragon knight

Nov 11, 2019
I decided that I'm going to share the update myself... Because I don't think there are heroes here anymore.

Changelog [R10.1]

- Continuation of the story.
- 3 new H-scenes (Arabelle, Lady Hale and Charlotte).
- /!\ Recommend loading a save before the moment where the protagonist leaves his bed in the morning of Day 6 (For example, the autosave that happens before you wake up on Day 6 would be an ideal point to continue), this will make sure your save is in a good state. Otherwise, I think it will work, but just be aware you may miss certain events that were added before the church and some images might not display correctly at the beginning of the church event. /!\
- Added automatic forward in the options.
- Minor changes and improvements to some previous bits.
- Translation in Spanish and Russian, updated and complete for this version.

PC version
Mac version
Android version

and Walkthrough of R10

I really don't like that I spent the last penny's I had this month for this, but I hate guys who haven't consideration for others... I do this for everyone who can't pay for the Patreon
You are gigachad

Feb 14, 2019
Haven't played this in a half t minute(since I guess the redhead witch lady was added, have they finally added the native Amazon lady in the game yet? Shes like the main reason I first downloaded the game lmao

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
GALLERY UNLOCK (ANY VERSION)
without resetting your persistent data.

1. extract Universal Renpy Mod into the /game/ folder of this game.
2. Run the game.

3. load your save or start a new game to initialize game variables and run URM.
Note: this won't work if you already installed an outdated gallery unlock mod that uses a modified scenes.rpy file to unlock the gallery. if you did that you need to first undo that. scroll all the way down for the fix before resuming this guide.

4. in the game you can open URM by pressing alt+m.
it should start you on [search] tab (top left). if not go to it.
5. set it to search in [variable names] instead of the default which is content of variables.

6. input gallery_ into search box and click on search / hit enter
it will find a bunch of variables with names like persistent.gallery_arabelle1 etc.
each such variable found corresponds to the appropriate scene.
Scenes with route choices have multiple variables (one per route. ex: submissive vs normal)
There are too many variables to fit in a single page. So make sure to click the next page button to see all the scenes. The newest update's scenes are all in page 2

7. click on each [False] (or only on those who correspond to scenes you want to unlock).
Change the [False] to [True].
8. Once you have made the changes you want, click on the save button at top right (check tooltips to help you find it)
9. close URM with the [x] button in top right
10. enjoy

Annotated p1
p1 - Copy.png

When you are done it should look like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Troubleshooting:
Note: if you have previously tried a gallery unlock using a modified scenes.rpy file that was created for an older version, you need to undo that. the fix for this should in theory be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 67 Votes